Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So easy to win a girls soccer game- even GDA

I’ve noticed lots of coaches have the d line play way up regardless of other team skill level. If they put 3-4 girls right above the 18 at all times then it would be really tough for the other team to score. 95 percent of girls dont have to ability to dribble past 1-2 defenders and take a shot, most will never take a shot from beyond the 18 even with all the extra space they have... boggles my mind when teams get beat by a quick attacker running past d line playing half line.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’ve noticed lots of coaches have the d line play way up regardless of other team skill level. If they put 3-4 girls right above the 18 at all times then it would be really tough for the other team to score. 95 percent of girls dont have to ability to dribble past 1-2 defenders and take a shot, most will never take a shot from beyond the 18 even with all the extra space they have... boggles my mind when teams get beat by a quick attacker running past d line playing half line.
    I don’t think winning is a priority

Comment

I don’t think winning is a priority
      It is in High School. I watched a game where my kid's Varsity team won a game using kick and chase. The opponent kept bringing their defense way up, making it easy for my kid's Varsity team to win. If their opponent had left just one player back deep, it wouldn't have worked...even if the Forwards moved up. There would be no room to get a break on the ball.

Comment

I really hope you are just trolling!

Comment

I really hope you are just trolling!
          Hahaha

Comment

I’m sure this is a troll thread , but if you look at concorde and tophat 2001s, their 2 center backs don’t come up to the mid line much.

YouTube it

Comment

I’m sure this is a troll thread , but if you look at concorde and tophat 2001s, their 2 center backs don’t come up to the mid line much.

YouTube it
              making it so easy for the other team to lose.

Comment

most will never take a shot from beyond the 18 even with all the extra space they have.
                This is so wrong it's not even funny. Girl goaltenders suck and half the goals are shots from 30-40 yards floating over the goaltender's head.

Comment

This is so wrong it's not even funny. Girl goaltenders suck and half the goals are shots from 30-40 yards floating over the goaltender's head.
                  Maybe in FSPL or CDL. I've been watching ECNL games the last 2 years and I think I have seen one shot like that score. Most of the defenses and GKs are surprisingly good at keeping the ball out of the net to the point where most scoring I see is on set plays.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X