Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Revolution Academy needs to make some changes.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Need to watch the goal voted as "best goal" of the Showcase. Houston Dynamo against the Revs. Downright pathetic. The Revs are a disgrace.
    That wasn’t the U17’s.

Comment

That wasn’t the U17’s.
      They're still working on it.

Comment

Just watched it on US Soccer Academy's Instagram. The Revs had their thumbs up their arses. The kid scored from 50 yards out. New England Revolution again making us so proud.
        Where's your kids video? yeah, thought so. move the thumb out before typing again.

Comment

Where's your kids video? yeah, thought so. move the thumb out before typing again.
          My kid would never be part of the Not Top Plays like the Revs kids.

Comment

My kid would never be part of the Not Top Plays like the Revs kids.
            We know.

Comment

We know.
              Hopefully those Revs kids will come to their senses and get a good education rather than driving to Foxboro for no good reason.

Comment

Hopefully those Revs kids will come to their senses and get a good education rather than driving to Foxboro for no good reason.
                Keep paying the Bolts 10,000/ year so the coaches can vacation on your dime. “For no good reason”. Just check their twitter.

Comment

Keep paying the Bolts 10,000/ year so the coaches can vacation on your dime. “For no good reason”. Just check their twitter.
                  What IS a good reason to play for the Revs?

Bragging about your kid at work doesn't really count.

Is it money? If that's the case it tells us all we need to know about you.

Comment

What IS a good reason to play for the Revs?

Bragging about your kid at work doesn't really count.

Is it money? If that's the case it tells us all we need to know about you.
                    Really the only reason to play for the Revs is, if you live in the Boston area, it has the highest level teams on the boys’ side, and it allows kids to concentrate solely on soccer. That’s why my kid plays there, oh, and he loves it.

Comment

They're baaaaaaaack. The whole lot of 'em.

Comment

Really the only reason to play for the Revs is, if you live in the Boston area, it has the highest level teams on the boys’ side, and it allows kids to concentrate solely on soccer. That’s why my kid plays there, oh, and he loves it.
                        Don't you guys keep losing to the Bolts. Imagine if you played GPS. Keep rocking in the fetal position and chanting "highest level teams."

Comment

Don't you guys keep losing to the Bolts. Imagine if you played GPS. Keep rocking in the fetal position and chanting "highest level teams."
                          haha!! so true!

Comment

Don't they cut 40%-50% of the team each year?

Comment

I have nothing against Bolts or GPS, they are both good clubs. I was just responding with the reasons why our kid plays for the Revs.

Comment

They're baaaaaaaack. The whole lot of 'em.
                                If you want your wonder boy to continue to be a wonder, it's clear where he needs to train. Not the Revs or the Bolts. Overseas. Yes they are back, but on a completely different planet soccer wise.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X