Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I appreciated your insight until I saw you double-down on someone else's post regarding the name of a town. It saddens me to think that if adults post using a derogatory name for a community, then what are their kids learning in the drives to that town or when playing against their teams.

I've seen a couple of towns slammed this way and it's truly sad.
    You are right. I regret using Vantucky. I’m not a fan of that either.
    I wasn’t intending to disparage the town, just seenthe term used too much and went with it.
    Totally my mistake.
    I still think most of the other teams are capable of beating Washington Timbers, who are a very good team who lead the league in a number of categories including goals scored and yellow cards received!

Comment

I wasn’t intending to disparage the town, just seenthe term used too much and went with it.
      Totally my mistake.
      I still think most of the other teams are capable of beating Washington Timbers, who are a very good team who lead the league in a number of categories including goals scored and yellow cards received!
      And they complete more passes per game than your team who kicks the ball in whatever direction they are facing

Comment

Totally my mistake.
        Thank you.
        Yes. At this age, especially on the boys' side, anything can happen, and at any time, team dynamics can completely change outcomes. Yellow cards in youth soccer are so commonplace-it's meant to protect players.

We're originally from San Diego and the non-cards can be brutal between there and norCal. I've watched many games without cards, others with lots of cards, and some games with injuries and not cards (broken legs, broken wrists, back and hip injuries). However, there are plenty of teams here used to travel to play, that no have to play that way too.

Comment

And they complete more passes per game than your team who kicks the ball in whatever direction they are facing
          Huh? What a great assumption on your part. I haven't a clue who you think my son's team is, so not sure why you feel the need to attack.

Comment

Totally my mistake.
            Plus W Timbers lost their two top players from last season.

Comment

Plus W Timbers lost their two top players from last season.
              Their back line was decimated. I heard they had to pull up 7 “B” team players to roster the 11v11 team.

Comment

DA Invitational San Diego

Great games and tough competition down in San Diego last weekend. The likes of Crossfire Premier from Seattle were made to look average. Anyone know why Westside Timbers opted out?

Comment

Great games and tough competition down in San Diego last weekend. The likes of Crossfire Premier from Seattle were made to look average. Anyone know why Westside Timbers opted out?
                  They would have lost 10-0 every game. It was a good choice to stay home. They would never want to hurt their pride

Comment

They would have lost 10-0 every game. It was a good choice to stay home. They would never want to hurt their pride
                    That is not why A HOLE! Westside opted to do Surf Cup in August instead. You are a moron.

Comment

That is not why A HOLE! Westside opted to do Surf Cup in August instead. You are a moron.
                      Dude is a moron. Everyone knows that Westside wouldn’t lose 10-0. It would be closer to 7-0

Comment

Dude is a moron. Everyone knows that Westside wouldn’t lose 10-0. It would be closer to 7-0
                        I am OP and that was funny. I laughed out loud. Good stuff.

Comment

Because they are Westside. Westside don't have to listen to the man....Westside is the man! When Westside want to get out of town for some as a kicking, they like to do it on their terms. That's just how the Westside roll. You feel me? You dig?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X