X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered
    Harvard's season starts 8/24 in CA.
    It was just a scrimmage. You can’t take anything from it.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      So am I , even though my kid does not play for a local team, many of her friends and kids who she competed against do . I wish them all well. For the time and effort put i, some national recognition is nice.

Sure its great to play at the big established programs, but some light on the local kids is always good. And by local I mean North East.

I have also long moved on form this PDA kid or BB Kid or Stars kid as a way of insinuating that somehow some nebulous entity deserves credit for their success. The kids do. F the clubs tbh. I give ALL the credit to the families and the kids themselves for navigating this viper pit and coming out the other side.

Good luck to all the girls this College season and I hope we read about their successes no matter what Club tries to "claim" them.
      Here, here! We have a lot of talent in the Northeast/Region 1 that is making noise around the country. Congratulations to all the kids that are making their dreams come true.

Comment

Here, here! We have a lot of talent in the Northeast/Region 1 that is making noise around the country. Congratulations to all the kids that are making their dreams come true.
        Meant to say, noise around the country and locally. Well done girls.

Comment

Duke beat Ohio State. They lost to Illinois 2-1. It’s early.
          Agreed. They will be fine. It's early for all the programs. Everyone is trying to find their footing and using the OOC games to flush it out. And also agree, easy to win the soft OOC games, but it does nothing for you as far as addressing areas that need work. It does help the record though.

Comment

JB (the funny runner with her hands flapping) was useless. BC didn’t have one good offensive chance all day. Scored on a poorly defended corner. Nice easy layup for GM.
            "JB (the funny runner with her hands flapping) was useless."

You are an azzhat. Was that necessary?

Comment

Of course, the bashing of another forward is not necessary, but it always says more about the poster than the kid. Just go enjoy your kid and her team, wherever she may play, and don’t worry about the azzhats here. There are plenty of them.

Comment

Of course, the bashing of another forward is not necessary, but it always says more about the poster than the kid. Just go enjoy your kid and her team, wherever she may play, and don’t worry about the azzhats here. There are plenty of them.
                It shows that petty parent behavior doesn't go away in college. It has become ingrained with some, probably never to be unlearned.

Comment

Featured Midweek Games

National

Georgetown hosts Duke

Local

Hartford hosts PC

Both on Thursday

Comment

Duke beat Ohio State. They lost to Illinois 2-1. It’s early.
                    http://www.dukechronicle.com/article...rnament-finale

Doesn't get any easier visiting Georgetown.

Comment

Syracuse 2 UConn 1

Comment

Syracuse 2 UConn 1
                        Going to be a tough year for Uconn.

Comment

coaching changes are rarely smooth.

Comment

coaching changes are rarely smooth.
                            This season was already questionable then their top 2 returning scorers go down with season ending injuries. Not going to happen this year.

Comment

Weekly NCAA Women’s D1 Soccer Poll

http://unitedsoccercoaches.org/web/R...e-8e55e047c62e

Doesn’t mean much this early but here it is.

Comment

Regional Poll

http://unitedsoccercoaches.org/web/R...e-8e55e047c62e

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X