Are Americans just stupid?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok kids, find the brown person at the Trump rally!

Comment

Can you find the brown person?

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/4b6...mpRally-21.JPG

Comment

Dumb*ss probably took that picture from a W. Virginia rally! LOL!

Oh you sly little sheep really do make me laugh.

Comment

Can you find the brown guy here? Jk, no brown people here.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iur/?f=...6/dsc_0337.jpg

Comment

You might be a racist if you chant.... Good ole Mobile Alabama.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/freakoutnat...ump-power1.jpg

Comment

Beaners living in California flying Mexican flags at their riots out there screaming death to the president but you pick out one dude a rebel flag hanging? Typical left move Spanky. Well done.

Comment

"What do we want?" Dead cops! "When do we want em?" NOW!

Lotta white folk in that crowd too. haha

Comment

totally not fair on my part. There was more than one.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=h...pid%3D15.1&f=1

Comment

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=h...kJumbo.jpg&f=1

Comment

it is what it is, the left lost, and now want to take there ball and go home, and mad they did not get a trophy , the right isnt much better but at least when Obama was president the right did not make threats like the left is doing. That why it is good to be independent, sit back look at all you idiots and then really look at the facts, economy great, Im making way more money now then the last 8 years, so vote based on facts and the fact is alot better now then under the last president.

Comment

‘Shoot The B*tch!’ ‘Hang The N*gger!’:

I am sure it us just an isolated problem.

https://politicaldig.com/wp-content/...deplorable.jpg

Comment

I am glad all those people only live in West Virgina. I was worried there for a minute. I am sure you are diligently doing your best to make sure those sorts of people and the way they think are not part of your movement.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                            it is what it is, the left lost, and now want to take there ball and go home, and mad they did not get a trophy , the right isnt much better but at least when Obama was president the right did not make threats like the left is doing. That why it is good to be independent, sit back look at all you idiots and then really look at the facts, economy great, Im making way more money now then the last 8 years, so vote based on facts and the fact is alot better now then under the last president.
                            Your comments do not present you as an Independent at all. You may not have a declared party on your voter registration card, but your ideology is front and center.

No one can possibly take you seriously if you have no recollection of the threats Obama was subject to constantly while President. Oh what short memories you lot have.

If we're voting self-interest, my financial position improved drastically during Obama's administration and has serious threats coming from several potential directions at the current time.

If we're voting on the good of the economy as a whole.... then darling you really should be voting Democratic. The numbers don't lie. Look at the last sixty years of economic indicators. It's not even close.

Comment

Your comments do not present you as an Independent at all. You may not have a declared party on your voter registration card, but your ideology is front and center.

No one can possibly take you seriously if you have no recollection of the threats Obama was subject to constantly while President. Oh what short memories you lot have.

If we're voting self-interest, my financial position improved drastically during Obama's administration and has serious threats coming from several potential directions at the current time.

If we're voting on the good of the economy as a whole.... then darling you really should be voting Democratic. The numbers don't lie. Look at the last sixty years of economic indicators. It's not even close.
                              They have short term memory issues. I wasn't that long ago that Bush and bad policies wrecked our economy, the worst dive since the Great Depression. The economy is the only thing Trump can hang his hat on and he can't even take full credit for it. Many of his supporters have seen little benefit either, but they still keep believing their day will come. He hasn't delivered on any other promises. No wall had to resort to ripping families apart to make it look like he was doing something about immigration), no healthcare bill (he's stripped ACA so that fewer Americans will have insurance than before, no infrastructure (nada), no immigration reform (he had to resort to ripping families apart to make it look like he was doing something), no NK deal (but a nice photo op!), more Russian a-ss kissing (see: Helsinki).

Comment

Ok kids, find the brown person at the Trump rally!
                                His front people make sure there's one just behind him wearing a MAGA hat. If the camera scanned the audience it would be a sea of translucency.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X