Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    LI SClub needs to put out some inf and soon. They have no DOC or anything. Looks very unorganized.

MLS team will be partners with them.

Comment

MLS team will be partners with them.
      That would be fantastic if true. Who is it and what is the holdup then?

Comment

LI SClub needs to put out some inf and soon. They have no DOC or anything. Looks very unorganized.
        The lack of info from Long Island Soccer Club is hurting their program before it even starts. Fury and the ECNL teams have a big jump on them. They moved their tryouts dates back two weeks. Not good. Inviting clubs to join, have slowed their progress. Personnally, I go ECNL anyway. Your kid will play a lot more and have more fun.

Comment

The lack of info from Long Island Soccer Club is hurting their program before it even starts. Fury and the ECNL teams have a big jump on them. They moved their tryouts dates back two weeks. Not good. Inviting clubs to join, have slowed their progress. Personnally, I go ECNL anyway. Your kid will play a lot more and have more fun.
          I could see HBC partnering with them. God knows they have enough teams.

Comment

I could see HBC partnering with them. God knows they have enough teams.
            What do you mean "inviting clubs to join"?

Comment

I am sure he will continue to be involved, just "unofficially." He's going to keep tabs on girls who can move over to the GDA year after year.

Stuff like this occur all the time. At least PDA is upfront with O'Neill's GDA participation.
              So naive. Who do you think insisted on his removal? The very people you are honoring for allowing themselves to still do both.

Comment

What do you mean "inviting clubs to join"?
                Check their WS. You can apply to be part of the organization as a feeder.

Comment

Check their WS. You can apply to be part of the organization as a feeder.
                  No promotion at all by this club. Very odd. I wonder if they are folding.

Comment

No promotion at all by this club. Very odd. I wonder if they are folding.
                    Or they are just going to partner with someone like HBC and rebrand a bunch of existing teams.

Comment

Or they are just going to partner with someone like HBC and rebrand a bunch of existing teams.
                      It's a DA. Won't rebrand with HBC for sure.

Comment

Latest post from LM indicates that LISC may not field teams in Fall 2017. Hard to know what to believe, especially if they postpone tryouts yet again.

Comment

How is it US soccer figured out how to have gdas operate this fall in Rockland, Westchester, and Suffolk, and not Nassau or any of the five boroughs?

Comment

Latest post from LM indicates that LISC may not field teams in Fall 2017. Hard to know what to believe, especially if they postpone tryouts yet again.
                            At this point 1) will anyone trust that they'll run a decent program 2) the best talent is already locked up, even for players doing ECNL. You can't just be ramping up tryouts in the next few weeks and expect people to show up. Reminds me of Surf's lousy rollout last year.

Comment

How is it US soccer figured out how to have gdas operate this fall in Rockland, Westchester, and Suffolk, and not Nassau or any of the five boroughs?
                              It's not them, it's the club they chose. Can't pick winners every time.

Comment

It's not them, it's the club they chose. Can't pick winners every time.
                                what? this is their show. and they apparently picked "winners" as recently as the last couple weeks.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X