Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YESA/DV Futsal

I am going to a YESA tryout later and signed up for a Futsal clinic. I hear good things, does anyone have any input? Thank you.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am going to a YESA tryout later and signed up for a Futsal clinic. I hear good things, does anyone have any input? Thank you.
    Danilo is excellent as a futsal coach. Hands down one of the best in the country and an excellent futsal player as well. He has teams that go to regionals and nationals that seem to always be in at least the final and win most. Highly recommended.

Comment

Does anyone know what ever happened to this clown ? Was Surf able to shut him down ?

Comment

Does anyone know what ever happened to this clown ? Was Surf able to shut him down ?
        Clown? Best futsal coach around. Guy has made my kid better. Period.

Comment

He did what we all thought he would do.

He shutdown DV Academy, and then started YESA Academy in it's place. Same operation, new name. Surf didn't shut him down at all.

Comment

This guy is so lazy. Surf should have shut him down like LM swore they would. My daughter went to a couple of his sessions and then he just wouldn't show up anymore. Another guy ran it.

Comment

This guy is so lazy. Surf should have shut him down like LM swore they would. My daughter went to a couple of his sessions and then he just wouldn't show up anymore. Another guy ran it.
              Same experience. He's good when he's there. Just not reliable.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X