Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New York

Notices

New York Discussions about New York soccer.

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Much better clubs in this region bedsides Surf. They are mediocre at best. Surf will forever be tainted by Larry Miller
Who is this Larry Miller guy and how does he taint so many things? See his name pop up a lot, never any good.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Who is this Larry Miller guy and how does he taint so many things? See his name pop up a lot, never any good.
He runs a couple of sports related forums, obviously one related to soccer. He got a big head start in the early days of the internet and has used a combination of threats and legal actions to maintain his dominance in the NY market. Basically, if anyone dares use an alternate site they not only get banned from his but he then makes it his life mission to trash you, your team, your club, etc in perpetuity and isn't afraid to use FOIL requests and other legal maneuvers to dig up dirt and in general make your life miserable.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
He runs a couple of sports related forums, obviously one related to soccer. He got a big head start in the early days of the internet and has used a combination of threats and legal actions to maintain his dominance in the NY market. Basically, if anyone dares use an alternate site they not only get banned from his but he then makes it his life mission to trash you, your team, your club, etc in perpetuity and isn't afraid to use FOIL requests and other legal maneuvers to dig up dirt and in general make your life miserable.

Wow that is crazy,, as if the parents weren't bad enough... I wish I had all that time on my hands .... I guess he has no life...
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Wow that is crazy,, as if the parents weren't bad enough... I wish I had all that time on my hands .... I guess he has no life...
He has a life and he has a business - his websites.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Thanks for the reply Larry!