•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boynton knights u16

Boynton Knights FC & AYSO Region 1370
    February 18 at 9:02 AM ·
    Congratulations to our Boys U16 teams for winning the Weston Tournament!!

The boys have won their last 3 tournaments and playing a great brand of soccer!!! Well done

YA SMART MOVE PLAYING SILVER DIVISION ALWAYS HELPS YOU WIN TOURNAMENTS AND GET GOT SOCCER POINTS

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

The boys have won their last 3 tournaments and playing a great brand of soccer!!! Well done

YA SMART MOVE PLAYING SILVER DIVISION ALWAYS HELPS YOU WIN TOURNAMENTS AND GET GOT SOCCER POINTS
    Embarrassing

Comment

I am calling BS on this one too. I doubt OP was posted by someone from Boynton U16. Everyone in Florida from boys U16 knows Boynton was one of the top teams in state until losing their coach and subsequently most of their best players late last year. It is unfortunate because they were a well coached team and played good soccer. Always enjoyed when my son't team played against them even though we often lost. They are a different team now and it may be appropriate for them to play silver division in some tournaments. That is why they have gold, silver, and bronze divisions.

Comment

I am calling BS on this one too. I doubt OP was posted by someone from Boynton U16. Everyone in Florida from boys U16 knows Boynton was one of the top teams in state until losing their coach and subsequently most of their best players late last year. It is unfortunate because they were a well coached team and played good soccer. Always enjoyed when my son't team played against them even though we often lost. They are a different team now and it may be appropriate for them to play silver division in some tournaments. That is why they have gold, silver, and bronze divisions.
        It is on their Facebook page take a look

Comment

They played FSPL and Disney showcase. Yes they lost but games were close. Shouldnt be a reason to run away and beat up on silver and bronze teams.

Comment

The whole club is silver division and mostly bronze a complete **** show and the parents are very very special they actually think their kids are soccer players.

Comment

They played FSPL and Disney showcase. Yes they lost but games were close. Shouldnt be a reason to run away and beat up on silver and bronze teams.
              They got into FSPL top division on basis of last years team. They got beat up in FSPL this year. As bottom finisher they are out for next year. Unfortunate. As I said they previously were a really good team and played a fun to watch possession game.

Comment

It is on their Facebook page take a look
                So the OP copied it from their Facebook page. All parents and teams should be proud of their kids and teams on Facebook. Facebook is for bragging to friends and family.

Comment

So the OP copied it from their Facebook page. All parents and teams should be proud of their kids and teams on Facebook. Facebook is for bragging to friends and family.
                  it was not a parent it was posted from the doc on their club website acting like they are winning everything but did not mention that they are now playing silver division to gain gotsoccer points

Comment

it was not a parent it was posted from the doc on their club website acting like they are winning everything but did not mention that they are now playing silver division to gain gotsoccer points
                    Wow, a club posting positive news about their own club on the web site. That is unusual. I would speculate they are playing Silver Division because they know is where they belong now, not to chase GotSoccer Points. How about this. Worry about your own kids team and try not to be so evil. Its kids kicking a ball.

Comment

Wow, a club posting positive news about their own club on the web site. That is unusual. I would speculate they are playing Silver Division because they know is where they belong now, not to chase GotSoccer Points. How about this. Worry about your own kids team and try not to be so evil. Its kids kicking a ball.
                      what is positive about having to play silver division ?a medal or a facebook post?

Comment

what is positive about having to play silver division ?a medal or a facebook post?
                        It is exciting to the kids on the team and their parents. What is exciting about being champion of top division FSPL when many ECNL teams are better? What is exciting about being best ECNL team when DA teams are better? What is exciting about being best DA team when national team is better? What is exciting about winning state championship in HS when club is better? Are you so miserable you can't let some kids and parents enjoy their success?

Comment

It is exciting to the kids on the team and their parents. What is exciting about being champion of top division FSPL when many ECNL teams are better? What is exciting about being best ECNL team when DA teams are better? What is exciting about being best DA team when national team is better? What is exciting about winning state championship in HS when club is better? Are you so miserable you can't let some kids and parents enjoy their success?

playing down to win a trophy is not a sign of success pusification of America

Comment

playing down to win a trophy is not a sign of success pusification of America
                            You are right, but of course that means it should be applied to ALL levels. If your son's team is not good enough to play at the absolute highest level (national) they too are "playing down to win a trophy" Never thought of that way did you? Based on your way of thinking NO team should ever celebrate winning anything less than a national championship. You ridicule teams playing appropriate competition for the team's talent level, and think it should not be positive for them when they do well playing silver. Of course this idiotic mentality stops at whatever level your kid plays at. Sports would not be much fun if winning at lower levels is not positive and worth celebrating. I doubt any team playing silver or bronze has illusions they are better than the teams playing gold.

Comment

You are right, but of course that means it should be applied to ALL levels. If your son's team is not good enough to play at the absolute highest level (national) they too are "playing down to win a trophy" Never thought of that way did you? Based on your way of thinking NO team should ever celebrate winning anything less than a national championship. You ridicule teams playing appropriate competition for the team's talent level, and think it should not be positive for them when they do well playing silver. Of course this idiotic mentality stops at whatever level your kid plays at. Sports would not be much fun if winning at lower levels is not positive and worth celebrating. I doubt any team playing silver or bronze has illusions they are better than the teams playing gold.

THIS IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR DOC POST HE IS ACTING LIKE THEY ARE PLAYING BETTER AND A BETTER STYLE OF SOCCER NO THEY ARE JUST PLAYING DOWN NOW

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X