Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I never waste my time with crap like this because it’s childish but y’all can all kiss my ass my kid plays on that team and she played her ass off this weekend and she’s not a prime player! You should know your **** before you start commenting! FYI my daughter scored a pretty goal this weekend and so did a bunch of other players that are not prime. We appreciate prime they are part of our team they’re not just guess players they are a part of our team until March!!! Next time get your **** right before you start commenting especially commenting about 12-year-old girls grow the hell up
    It is "guest" players. Maybe know your sh!t before you start commenting? Just saying...

Comment

I never waste my time with crap like this because it’s childish but y’all can all kiss my ass my kid plays on that team and she played her ass off this weekend and she’s not a prime player! You should know your **** before you start commenting! FYI my daughter scored a pretty goal this weekend and so did a bunch of other players that are not prime. We appreciate prime they are part of our team they’re not just guess players they are a part of our team until March!!! Next time get your **** right before you start commenting especially commenting about 12-year-old girls grow the hell up
      Its ok, we all know your CSU players are riding the success of the Prime girls on your team. Prime has been dragging your bronze division girls up into Silver/Gold brackets all season long. Show some appreciation...

Comment

S. please stop the nonsense, you are making the rest of us normal parents look crazy. We lost not cause they had a couple prime players mixed in. We lost because we didn’t control the ball and didn’t play well. That’s all. We lost they won. Move on it’s 12 year old soccer. Who cares!!!!

Comment

Lol

Sooo ur bitter cause u lost! Dude they didn’t even try! And I’m assuming I know exactly who this is! Ur friendly with us on the field and talk **** online! About 12 year old girls! I can see ur living through ur kids succes cause u suck! All Sunrise did was beat a suck ass team 5-0 and tied a mediocre team. We let y’all win the 1st game! Our players didn’t play in their position.
          It’s was a give me game! And get ur facts right only 2 players didn’t play the final game cause they played most of the 3rd! On another note... this is what y’all do all day? Bash 12 year olds! Crazy part is ur team sucks and not once did any of us talk ****! All u did was foul our players cause you couldn’t beat them! Also really ur kids are talking crap on snap chat! Guess they are following ur garbage ass example! Can we say sore losers! Bad parenting! Great example! Keep our team and kids out of ur mouth! I’m not an online brave heart! Let me
          Tell u! I will run up in ur **** if u ever talk about mine!

Comment

Sooo ur bitter cause u lost! Dude they didn’t even try! And I’m assuming I know exactly who this is! Ur friendly with us on the field and talk **** online! About 12 year old girls! I can see ur living through ur kids succes cause u suck! All Sunrise did was beat a suck ass team 5-0 and tied a mediocre team. We let y’all win the 1st game! Our players didn’t play in their position.
            It’s was a give me game! And get ur facts right only 2 players didn’t play the final game cause they played most of the 3rd! On another note... this is what y’all do all day? Bash 12 year olds! Crazy part is ur team sucks and not once did any of us talk ****! All u did was foul our players cause you couldn’t beat them! Also really ur kids are talking crap on snap chat! Guess they are following ur garbage ass example! Can we say sore losers! Bad parenting! Great example! Keep our team and kids out of ur mouth! I’m not an online brave heart! Let me
            TS at its best.

Kudos to you poster. This is gold.

Comment

The ride home with you after games must be golden!

Comment

I'm very proud of the girls for winning silver ! You should be too they played great ! Sometimes you win sometimes you lose . We never had this drama last year and I'm sick of it . Sorry we lost to your daughters old team . But these are 12 year old girls . You are making sunrise parents look bad. just stop already!!

Comment

Adult

Why was an adult allowed to play? Or did the adult run onto the field and hit the kids? Or is the person who wrote this living through the daughter to make up for that parents failure at attempting to be athletic. Usually those who talk in first person, such as you, we, etc., instead of third person, such as she, he, they, my daughter’s team, about their kids games are living vicariously through their kids’ accomplishments. That attitude is one of a loser. Please stop. You are not a player on the team, unless you are the coach.

Comment

Face the facts. All your team has done is play division 3 soccer with ECNL players and play tournaments in lower brackets with ECNL players. Take the ECNL girls out of the equation and lets see how the team does. It is that simple. Fair is fair.

Comment

Really impressed they lasted this long without going belly up.

Comment

soccer in south fl is great great kids great parents great everything what a f u c k i n g joke

Comment

Face the facts. All your team has done is play division 3 soccer with ECNL players and play tournaments in lower brackets with ECNL players. Take the ECNL girls out of the equation and lets see how the team does. It is that simple. Fair is fair.
                          If you want Facts.. They are 12-2-1 without prime playing with them, and won their last tournament as well.. Dont get me wrong they are much much much better with Prime, but not as bad as you think without them. Why so much hate with this, i dont understand the bitterness.. Again this is 12 year old soccer, nobody is a pro from either of these teams. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Comment

We are not this upset

Please don't think all the Sunrise parents are like this. He does not speak for us. If CSU has some ECNL players on that team so what, our girls are supposed to rise to the challenge and complete, and that's exactly what they did. Be proud of our girls, and lets not get caught up in who won or lost. We all want our girls to play at the highest level, and its nice to see our girls can compete with them and were not over matched. Respect to CSU for 2 hard fought and feisty games this weekend. Both teams played well and was exciting to watch. Looking forward to seeing you again with or without ecnl players :)

Comment

Why was an adult allowed to play? Or did the adult run onto the field and hit the kids? Or is the person who wrote this living through the daughter to make up for that parents failure at attempting to be athletic. Usually those who talk in first person, such as you, we, etc., instead of third person, such as she, he, they, my daughter’s team, about their kids games are living vicariously through their kids’ accomplishments. That attitude is one of a loser. Please stop. You are not a player on the team, unless you are the coach.
                              Grammar Police!!!! Hide your stash!!

Comment

well said

I'm very proud of the girls for winning silver ! You should be too they played great ! Sometimes you win sometimes you lose . We never had this drama last year and I'm sick of it . Sorry we lost to your daughters old team . But these are 12 year old girls . You are making sunrise parents look bad. just stop already!!
                                Drama on CSU last year, No drama this year... No Drama on Sunrise last year, and drama this year... What could be the common thread here.... hmmm

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X