Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Space Coast United (Brevards redheaded Waldos)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well there are plenty of guys on here defend him as if he is their lover. But truthfully, ive heard he is
    I am not at all surprised. America is a free country though, so to each his own.

Comment

It was confirmed that registration prices will go up yet again.

Comment

Who cares? So did the price of gas! *******

Comment

Probably the only club in Brevard that thinks about their budget more than a week in advance.

Comment

Probably the only club in Brevard that thinks about their budget more than a week in advance.

True. But the original post was on why? Is it really because of higher operating costs? Or is something bigger and better coming?

Comment

If you want the best, you got to pay for it. Scott A. is the best, and so of course you will pay for it. It does perplex me how American's have turned soccer into the most expensive sport for kids to play.

Comment

If you want the best, you got to pay for it. Scott A. is the best, and so of course you will pay for it. It does perplex me how American's have turned soccer into the most expensive sport for kids to play.
                Wow. Scott you are funny.

What teams that Scott coaches are the best? They arent even the best in their own county.

I love the humor on here. Scott has too much time on his hands.

Comment

By "best" we must be meaning best money maker. Name another coach in Brevard that makes as much money as Scott does in a year. You can't! Scott is selling soccer, or the dream of soccer glory, and there is a price to be paid for that. Scott sells it best, whether he delivers or not is not the point.

Comment

Scott Armpit

12 post with you. And im 13th. We all cant seem to count well.

And you are? You a SCU defender or want to chime in. If you are sucking Scotts d*** then you have no vote.
                    Gaydar Alert!

Comment

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X