Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Better records playing other NPL... I mean ECNL 2nd teams...
    What are you talking about? The east and west teams play the same teams. Some of the West teams have better results. You are stupid. All facts.

Comment

It looks like some of the West teams have better results than East.
      Nope, not a one. In fact, the best of the West are mid-table. Some are cellar-dwelling.

All that money for that. Yyeeeeessshhhh.....

Comment

Nope, not a one. In fact, the best of the West are mid-table. Some are cellar-dwelling.

Stars second teams have better results than seacoast top teams in an inferior league..

Comment

Stars second teams have better results than seacoast top teams in an inferior league..
          I thought this was a Stars discussion?

Comment

What are you talking about? The east and west teams play the same teams. Some of the West teams have better results. You are stupid. All facts.
            All the age groups A versus B or East and West this Sunday.

Comment

East parent here. West beat world class this weekend. East lost. I know east parents who think we are the A team and gloat about it (they are idiots). I tell my child all the time that the club is still working things out, neither team is a clear standout at this age. Are there some great players on my kids team? Yes. Are there some great players on west? Yes. This comparing is a waste of time. If you play stars ecnl you are going to have college exposure, what you do with it is up to you.

Comment

East parent here. West beat world class this weekend. East lost. I know east parents who think we are the A team and gloat about it (they are idiots). I tell my child all the time that the club is still working things out, neither team is a clear standout at this age. Are there some great players on my kids team? Yes. Are there some great players on west? Yes. This comparing is a waste of time. If you play stars ecnl you are going to have college exposure, what you do with it is up to you.
                You don't have to play ECNL for college exposure........just putting it out there and yes some ECNL play at D3 level

Comment

All the age groups A versus B or East and West this Sunday.
                  Too many injured players in our age group for this to be a true indication of a “better.”

Comment

You don't have to play ECNL for college exposure........just putting it out there and yes some ECNL play at D3 level
                    Exactly!
                    You don’t have to pay a fortune to play college ball.

Comment

What are you talking about? Not one East team lost to World Class. A couple tied so you are completely full of it. There were only wins and ties from all East teams and mostly losses from West teams. You are making this stuff up. Every East team has a better record than their west team. There are no commits at U15,U16, U17 from the West teams, no west players attend training centers, Id2, and no national team. How can you say the West teams are better? If someone was that good on West they would be moved to East. West players may get some exposure which is great but saying the teams are equal is not true.

Comment

What are you talking about? Not one East team lost to World Class. A couple tied so you are completely full of it. There were only wins and ties from all East teams and mostly losses from West teams. You are making this stuff up. Every East team has a better record than their west team. There are no commits at U15,U16, U17 from the West teams, no west players attend training centers, Id2, and no national team. How can you say the West teams are better? If someone was that good on West they would be moved to East. West players may get some exposure which is great but saying the teams are equal is not true.
                        First of all, I’m going to stop you right there because do you even realize that this is the first year with the West teams??? You are very easily swayed. I wonder what else in life you have been falsely sold on.

Comment

First of all, I’m going to stop you right there because do you even realize that this is the first year with the West teams??? You are very easily swayed. I wonder what else in life you have been falsely sold on.
                          Not OP but East is a lot better than West. Everyone knows this is the first year because last year the second team was NPL. I did check the ECNL website and the poster was correct that the East teams at every age group did not lose to WC over the weekend so that was fake news.

Comment

You obviously don’t know what you are talking about. Example- West u13 beat world class 4-1. Are you feeling ok?

Comment

You obviously don’t know what you are talking about. Example- West u13 beat world class 4-1. Are you feeling ok?
                              Ecnl reported ECNL West U13 losing to World Class so you better hurry and call them up. U13 are you kidding they are 12 and not going to college for a while. No one cares about this age group.

Comment

All East parents and most West parents know what's up. Only a select few of the West parents get bothered knowing their on the second team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X