Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manchester United FC in Westford, this weekend.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manchester United FC in Westford, this weekend.

We are pleased to be hosting a fantastic soccer tournament this weekend featuring an academy team from Manchester United FC and some top quality local teams including NE Revolution, FC Bolts, PDA (from NJ) GPS and Bayside (RI)

Games are on Saturday, Sunday & Monday 16th - 18th Feb.

More information on our website here >http://www.millworkswestford.com/events-2/

Looks like a good take. Thanks for the post!

Comment

Who cares about ManU. Wait until GPS trounces the Revs.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        We are pleased to be hosting a fantastic soccer tournament this weekend featuring an academy team from Manchester United FC and some top quality local teams including NE Revolution, FC Bolts, PDA (from NJ) GPS and Bayside (RI)

Games are on Saturday, Sunday & Monday 16th - 18th Feb.

More information on our website here >http://www.millworkswestford.com/events-2/
        I heard they’re bringing the starting squad from the PSG match...

Comment

So are they all playing ManU at the same time? That is the only way I see any of those teams beating a ManU academy team.

Comment

So are they all playing ManU at the same time? That is the only way I see any of those teams beating a ManU academy team.
            GPS will get a chance to play against some good quality DA teams - it looks like an interesting tournament

Comment

GPS will get a chance to play against some good quality DA teams - it looks like an interesting tournament
              Anyone have link to results?

Comment

I hope GPS was able to beat at least 1 team like Best FC or Strikers

Comment

I hope GPS was able to beat at least 1 team like Best FC or Strikers
                  They beat Bolts.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X