Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious: What is TBU doing that other clubs arent?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Signing day last week ( yes I know soccer can sign just about anytime but...) the proof is in the numbers, not leagues, not personalities, not number of fields. Who is putting Boys/Girls into college?...

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Charlie reported to the board of directors, not AB and Cote. They had nothing to do with Charlie's position the club. If you really want an answer, get in touch with a board member and ask that question
      Do you really believe what you just wrote?! AB runs TBU, and always has, period. Cote is his shadow if he needs "a second opinion" to make his point. You TBU folks need to open your eyes!

Comment

Well for one thing some of their Ecnl boys teams are playing CDL and CDL Showcase, you won't find other ecnl teams doing that. Come on really a so called ECNL team playing against CDL teams. So much for elite status.

Comment

Do you really believe what you just wrote?! AB runs TBU, and always has, period. Cote is his shadow if he needs "a second opinion" to make his point. You TBU folks need to open your eyes!
          Ok. So I opened my eyes and read your comment. Who the fk is Charlie and why should I care?? The club is well run, is successful and is doing its part to develop my kid and give her exposure for possible college opportunities.

It's none of my concern or damn business who is on the board, who is the head Capo, or any other stupid excuses failed parents bring up. Worry about your own kid, your own team and that's it. If it's not a good fit, then find a better one. Period. This applies to all clubs, btw.

Comment

Well for one thing some of their Ecnl boys teams are playing CDL and CDL Showcase, you won't find other ecnl teams doing that. Come on really a so called ECNL team playing against CDL teams. So much for elite status.
            http://events.gotsport.com/events/re...er=Boys&Age=16

Comment

Cant play in State Cup by just playing in ECNL, we didn't make the rules!

Comment

Just wait for next year. I hear Clearwater is going to have some major changes and announcements on the girls side. Future is bright!!
                This is from JQ at Oldsmar phishing for players. I hear they are giving him the boot at oldsmar because most of the players hate him. I hear the big plan is to get the high school boys coach from east lake to take a 2002 girls team at clearwater. He's telling people he's stepping down because he can't take them to the next level. Guy couldn't coach a rec team.

Comment

Cant play in State Cup by just playing in ECNL, we didn't make the rules!
                  Why even play state cup, your an ecnl team. Playing 12 elite ecnl teams plus 2 showcases not enough you have to dial it down against lower teams.
                  You won't find other ecnl teams waisting their time in SC. Plus playing FL Cup too, geez.

Comment

Grades and test scores determine school first. You should ask the TBU brass how many players burn out or quit playing and don’t finish 4 years. A player with too many miles of grinding during high school won’t last. Get them in yes, built to last no.

If you want to play in college plenty of states begging for players because those states don’t have the number of quality players. Midwest in particular.

Florida has plenty. The better measure, how many local players is UT, USF, St Leo, Eckerd, Florida Southern, Florida College, Southeastern signing from Tampa and TBU? Not very many year over year.

Comment

Grades and test scores determine school first. You should ask the TBU brass how many players burn out or quit playing and don’t finish 4 years. A player with too many miles of grinding during high school won’t last. Get them in yes, built to last no.

If you want to play in college plenty of states begging for players because those states don’t have the number of quality players. Midwest in particular.

Florida has plenty. The better measure, how many local players is UT, USF, St Leo, Eckerd, Florida Southern, Florida College, Southeastern signing from Tampa and TBU? Not very many year over year.
                      Ok so if I understand your new line of hate towards TBU is this:

Yes, TBU is good a placing kids in Midwest colleges because those schools are desperate for good players, but because TBU players have played soccer during the years they attended high school, they will burn out. And as a side note TBU doesn't place kids in FL much.

Seriously, are you high, or just exceptionality stupid?

Comment

Ok so if I understand your new line of hate towards TBU is this:

Yes, TBU is good a placing kids in Midwest colleges because those schools are desperate for good players, but because TBU players have played soccer during the years they attended high school, they will burn out. And as a side note TBU doesn't place kids in FL much.

Seriously, are you high, or just exceptionality stupid?
                        Just home schooled but my momma said I was better than all of the other boys !!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X