Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quinnipiac

Can anyone tell me about this school and their soccer program?

-From Georgia

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can anyone tell me about this school and their soccer program?

-From Georgia
    ED is a chump

Comment

ED is a chump
      For a chump, he has done pretty well. And the Georgia Peach didn’t specify men or women.

Comment

Op here. Women’s program.

Comment

ED is a chump
          Only an uneducated ignorant idiot would make that statement. Top 5 coach at any level in the state for a long time.

Comment

Only an uneducated ignorant idiot would make that statement. Top 5 coach at any level in the state for a long time.
            No he’s a chump who loves himself

Comment

Educated Person Here-
              Eric at QU is a very average collegiate coach running an anemic program. One thing I definitely don’t like is his sales pitch to 12-13 year old boys (and their parents) to join CFC, “this is just the kind of player I am looking for at QU”. Really? Sad attempt to draw in players to his real income generator, his club program. Can someone point to the high points of the QU men’s program. I really would love to know the sales pitch there. Program is about the same as womens program.

Comment

QU is fine academically for a regional school but it isn't a good price value. It does have very good OT/PT programs. But the campus clears out on the weekends and there isn't much to do. The new facility is great.

I can't speak to the women's coaching. I'm sure plenty of posters won't hold back

Comment

As a QU alum, I can assure you that the campus does not clear out on the weekend. This is actually a laughable statement.

Comment

As a QU alum, I can assure you that the campus does not clear out on the weekend. This is actually a laughable statement.
                    I guess that's why many kids I know there complain about it often - it just doesn't happen!

Comment

Maybe back in 1996

Comment

Op here. Women’s program.
                        You either like DC or you hate him. The nice, funny, story-telling recruiter is not the guy the girls see day in and day out during the season. He has quite a reputation around here as a quality coach but his collegiate record is mediocre at best. I think he would be a great coach for younger kids but I don't think he is anything but average at the NCAA level personally.

Comment

Maybe back in 1996
                          Sorry, I was only 6 in 1996. Graduated in 2012.

Comment

So campus can't change in 6 years? I have also heard this as a frequent complaint. Not a complete emptying out but a noticeable difference that changes the dynamic. Different poster

Comment

A lot of people remained in the closet back in 2012, maybe your closet is where everyone gathered for weekend sword fights

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X