You're obviously a newb
    F_CK You and Die!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
      f_ck you and die!!!!
      #newb

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        That's because everyone that's left at sachem is just doing it for fun. There are no serious soccer players at the club anymore, they all left.
        Literally. I believe that they had one upper division team last season. One. For a club that size that is unbelievable.

Comment

That's because everyone that's left at sachem is just doing it for fun. There are no serious soccer players at the club anymore, they all left.
          Why would you stay when any decent player is told to go over to Smithtown? Talk about letting the fox in the hen house.

Comment

Why would you stay when any decent player is told to go over to Smithtown? Talk about letting the fox in the hen house.
            Is that really true? They're told to go to smithtown? Or is it when they realize Sachem is awful now and they start looking around, Smithtown is a good option? My guess is it is the latter.

Comment

Having a Sachem thread is as boring and wasteful as a KK thread.

Comment

More Sachem Shenanigans

Having a Sachem thread is as boring and wasteful as a KK thread.
                my nuts hurt

Comment

my nuts hurt
                  Ha. That's my line !

Comment

More Sachem Shenanigans

Ha. That's my line !
                    sorry.....i like it :)

Comment

Is that really true? They're told to go to smithtown? Or is it when they realize Sachem is awful now and they start looking around, Smithtown is a good option? My guess is it is the latter.
                      I can tell you it's the former. They have moved team and coach over to Smithtown.

Comment

The board members set ridiculous rules and costs for the rest of the teams and when it started to affect their own kids teams most of them ran away to other clubs leaving everyone else to deal with the consequences.

Comment

That club is a joke! We left when out coach JL tried to poach our players for Smithtown and then left with all the teams money. The board did nothing
                          And then he repeated it with his other daughters team!ie

Comment

That club is a joke! We left when out coach JL tried to poach our players for Smithtown and then left with all the teams money. The board did nothing
                            And then he repeated it with his other daughters team!ie
                            The hilarious part was that he remained a board member after leaving Sachem with the 1st team.

Comment

The hilarious part was that he remained a board member after leaving Sachem with the 1st team.
                              Was he on LIPS payroll?

Comment

He only left with one team, not two. And that had nothing to do with Smithtown, it had to do with him

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X