Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Measles Outbreak in Clark County

This only proves Clark county residents have Oregon envy - they copy some of the stupidest things that come out of Portland (like not immunizing your kids).

Hey you idiot moms over there and in Portland, get your kids immunized!!!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This only proves Clark county residents have Oregon envy - they copy some of the stupidest things that come out of Portland (like not immunizing your kids).

Hey you idiot moms over there and in Portland, get your kids immunized!!!
    Problem is the liberal Democrats keep telling them it's OK to be anti-vaxxers.

Comment

Problem is the liberal Democrats keep telling them it's OK to be anti-vaxxers.
      It’s not liberals it’s the Ignorant “I don’t trust the gubberment” conservative jack asses that don’t believe in science

And the religious nuts that kill their kids while trying to pray sickness away

Comment

It’s not liberals it’s the Ignorant “I don’t trust the gubberment” conservative jack asses that don’t believe in science

And the religious nuts that kill their kids while trying to pray sickness away
        There are some loons on both sides--it ain't conservatives who are busy keeping the flouride out of Portland water, or buying things to put in their hoo-hahs from Goop.

Back to talking about soccer.

Comment

There are some loons on both sides--it ain't conservatives who are busy keeping the flouride out of Portland water, or buying things to put in their hoo-hahs from Goop.

Back to talking about soccer.
          Not entirely true historically - in the 50s Portland rejected fluoride because conservative groups thought it was a communist plot. Traded one kind of crazy for another kind of crazy.

Comment

Not entirely true historically - in the 50s Portland rejected fluoride because conservative groups thought it was a communist plot. Traded one kind of crazy for another kind of crazy.
            Yes, it is also the right wing religious/science deniers that are the anti-vaxers.

Comment

Do you realize that in addition to fluoridating water, why, there are studies underway to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk, ice cream? Ice cream, Mandrake? Children's ice cream!...You know when fluoridation began?...1946. 1946, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual, and certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works. I first became aware of it, Mandrake, during the physical act of love... Yes, a profound sense of fatigue, a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I — I was able to interpret these feelings correctly. Loss of essence. I can assure you it has not recurred, Mandrake.

Comment

Do you realize that in addition to fluoridating water, why, there are studies underway to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk, ice cream? Ice cream, Mandrake? Children's ice cream!...You know when fluoridation began?...1946. 1946, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual, and certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works. I first became aware of it, Mandrake, during the physical act of love... Yes, a profound sense of fatigue, a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I — I was able to interpret these feelings correctly. Loss of essence. I can assure you it has not recurred, Mandrake.
                Oh yes, loss of essence
                https://www.bing.com/th?id=OIP.ne9lz...h=373&rs=1&p=0

Comment

Do a search on the use of fluoride in Nazi Germany to make the population more easily controlled. Fluoride is used in many tranquilizers. Taking the tinfoil hat off now.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X