Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Um, CFC's boys' teams are terrible, so I hope we can not conclude that your girls' teams wear jock straps. Perhaps we need DNA tests before matches Jaz?
    Agree. Its not like all CFC girls ages are ruling everything either. CFC can't accept the fact that some age groups are good, some aren't, just like every other club in the whole world. Thats why everyone hates those jock-strap-wearing CFC mothers.

Comment

Agree. Its not like all CFC girls ages are ruling everything either. CFC can't accept the fact that some age groups are good, some aren't, just like every other club in the whole world. Thats why everyone hates those jock-strap-wearing CFC mothers.
      If I don't hate them, then won't that make your statement untrue?

Comment

If I don't hate them, then won't that make your statement untrue?
        sure, jock-strap-wearing cfc dad. whatever makes you sleep 8 hrs a night.

Comment

Question Man Responds

sure, jock-strap-wearing cfc dad. whatever makes you sleep 8 hrs a night.

What if I'm not a CFC dad?

Comment

What if I'm not a CFC dad?
            CFC Mom ... even worse!

Comment

CFC Mom ... even worse!
              CFC shemale

Comment

Chicks with diks

Comment

Everyone hates a winner. Go kick your dog again or blame your lame coaches for your club sucking.

Comment

Going to be hard for CFC moving forward. The branch funnel has been seriously eroded. One of their pipelines, Fairfield County, are full of parents that will not drive to Bethany. Facility is nice but the financial nut will be an albatross around their neck. Overall quality of boys program is poor. Girls at younger ages also weak.

Comment

Going to be hard for CFC moving forward. The branch funnel has been seriously eroded. One of their pipelines, Fairfield County, are full of parents that will not drive to Bethany. Facility is nice but the financial nut will be an albatross around their neck. Overall quality of boys program is poor. Girls at younger ages also weak.
                      Must be why the girls' United roster are oversubscribed, no one wants to drive there. Laughable. It's actually longer to Post from Norwalk than Bethany (unless the Merritt is worse than usual). Sure a few players could drive West to NY instead but not many will or can make other quality teams.

I agree the boys' program is very weak. Having two DA programs in state, FSA clearly the #1 program and some decent other non DA options for boys that don't want all the ECNL travel makes CFCU boys a tough sell. They may turn that around over time but the league might not even last that long. It's off to a very slow start.

Comment

Not sure of your agenda but the girls side at CFC has never been stronger. They carry big rosters for both ECNL and NPL teams and the players basically come from every corner of the state. All teams are also heavy on Fairfield county players. The current juniors and seniors also have more than 25 players committed to Division 1 programs, that’s basically a multiple of every other program in the state combined. United is the gold standard for girls soccer in CT. Regardless of what you think about the location, there will be 100 kids trying out when they form a new u14 team for next season.

Besides that your comments are pretty accurate!

CFC is a girls club that happens to have boys teams. I don’t anyone claims they are very good.

Comment

Must be why the girls' United roster are oversubscribed, no one wants to drive there. Laughable. It's actually longer to Post from Norwalk than Bethany (unless the Merritt is worse than usual). Sure a few players could drive West to NY instead but not many will or can make other quality teams.

I agree the boys' program is very weak. Having two DA programs in state, FSA clearly the #1 program and some decent other non DA options for boys that don't want all the ECNL travel makes CFCU boys a tough sell. They may turn that around over time but the league might not even last that long. It's off to a very slow start.
                          Your better off playing for a Cfc Branch team, then you can play at CCSU

Comment

If ECNL2 consolidates Northeast and New England NPL, that would be progress.
                            I'm hearing its just a re-labelleing of Northeast NPL.

Comment

If ECNL2 consolidates Northeast and New England NPL, that would be progress.
                              I'm hearing its just a re-labelleing of Northeast NPL.
                              Supposedly a few other non ECNL NPL teams would be allowed in as well. If that brings in a few more local teams = less travel. That would be great.

Comment

Your better off playing for a Cfc Branch team, then you can play at CCSU
                                or play FSA. They have the hook :)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X