Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hope CU stays CU. OPU sounds like what I might say if my neighbor were smoking weed with the windows open.
    According to their website CU joins this acronym change.

WHAT CHANGES WILL HAPPEN ON THE FIELD?
    There will not be any changes on the field in the short term. We will still use the same fields and play in the same OYSA leagues. We will have the same coaches and travel to many of the same tournaments. We will still be a part of the US Club Soccer ECN League and local little Development Academy league until it is dissolved.
    Our staff is currently exploring a new tier of competitive soccer for those players looking for a higher level of training and play without missing high school soccer. This would be a tier of soccer below the Developmental Academy and US Club Soccer ECN League . Not sure what this looks like since we have no presence in the HS ages of the US Soccer Development Academy. Look for more information in the coming months.

Comment

According to their website CU joins this acronym change.

WHAT CHANGES WILL HAPPEN ON THE FIELD?
      There will not be any changes on the field in the short term. We will still use the same fields and play in the same OYSA leagues. We will have the same coaches and travel to many of the same tournaments. We will still be a part of the US Club Soccer ECN League and local little Development Academy league until it is dissolved.
      Our staff is currently exploring a new tier of competitive soccer for those players looking for a higher level of training and play without missing high school soccer. This would be a tier of soccer below the Developmental Academy and US Club Soccer ECN League . Not sure what this looks like since we have no presence in the HS ages of the US Soccer Development Academy. Look for more information in the coming months.
      The club now named Oregon Premier is bringing back Oregon Premier League. We are back to square one with a schism in youth soccer.

Comment

The club now named Oregon Premier is bringing back Oregon Premier League. We are back to square one with a schism in youth soccer.
        I love TS. Literally none of you a’holes are happy with anything. Broken, combined, together, apart, all you do is complain about how much everyone else’s sh$t stinks no matter what. Bring a better idea to the table and have the balls to execute it. Otherwise your sh$t smells just as bad.

Comment

I love TS. Literally none of you a’holes are happy with anything. Broken, combined, together, apart, all you do is complain about how much everyone else’s sh$t stinks no matter what. Bring a better idea to the table and have the balls to execute it. Otherwise your sh$t smells just as bad.
          Everyone on TS agrees, actually:

1) We should have one elite team per age group.
          2) It should be hosted at MY kid's club (for parents)/the club I work for (coaches).
          3) (For parents only) My DD/DS should be the featured star.

It's all because of those nasty people at other clubs, interfering with and resisting MY vision, that the state of youth soccer in Oregon is so terrible. Thus, until they step into line, WE shall not cast our pearls before swine and play in the same league as THEM. They couldn't beat us anyways.

Comment

2) It should be hosted at MY kid's club (for parents)/the club I work for (coaches).

It's all because of those nasty people at other clubs, interfering with and resisting MY vision, that the state of youth soccer in Oregon is so terrible. Thus, until they step into line, WE shall not cast our pearls before swine and play in the same league as THEM. They couldn't beat us anyways.
            Perfectly stated.

Comment

1) Not possible for girls, not enough elite players. Hence the mess were in.

2) None of the clubs can host this since it's impossible.

3) My DD is a Star. No changing that sentiment. This is possible.

Comment

Probably would except for the fact that all associated with Crossfire Oregon wouldn't waste time on this blog. Only crazy ass soccer fanatic parents come on here....
                I heard that they changed the name for their affiliation with HSC. Seems there's been a long unfulfilled vacancy in their elite program(s)

Comment

I heard that they changed the name for their affiliation with HSC. Seems there's been a long unfulfilled vacancy in their elite program(s)
                  Correct. Oregon FC GPS HSC Bayern.

Comment

Correct. Oregon FC GPS HSC Bayern.
                    Great News! GPS and MJ finally got into the ECNL!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X