Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hope that you don't feel bad because you in div 4 in lij and cant cut in npl and ecnl
    You should feel bad about your grammar.

Comment

Well if everyone who posts something positive is going to be called a marketing machine, I'll jump on board. Congrats to the Susa girls who went undefeated in their first day of their first ECNL showcase!!! The 03s HAMMERED their competition 5-0!!! Off to a great start!!!
      Which bracket?

Comment

SUSA ECNL girls leaving for EM. Uh oh.. looks like things are not going well for SUSA

Comment

SUSA ECNL girls leaving for EM. Uh oh.. looks like things are not going well for SUSA
          And em players go to Susa. All good. Round and round we go on the LI soccer merry go round. Get used to it.

Comment

Really? What age group(s)?

Comment

Really? What age group(s)?
              Prob 05s...the EM 05 team was awful last year, but looks really good this year-Susa 05 is getting killed in ECNL. EM 05 has 2 of the best players in this age group, consistently invited to NTCs, ID2 (playing a year up), wouldn't be surprised if they got a camp invite soon. So the team is probably only going to get better.

I couldn't care less bc the Susa 02, 03 & 04 teams went undefeated this weekend at their very first ECNL event which included a sweep against Concorde Fire-who are in 1st or 2nd place in every age group and were a force in GDA last year before they decided to jump off that sinking ship and go back to ECNL.

My kid was freaking out when she found out that amongst the dozens of college coaches that came to her games, ALL of her top 5 schools showed up to see her!!! I can't (and don't) worry about other kids' comings and goings, just mine and she's very happy!!!

All the best,
              The parent who you always call the Susa Marketing Machine

Comment

Prob 05s...the EM 05 team was awful last year, but looks really good this year-Susa 05 is getting killed in ECNL. EM 05 has 2 of the best players in this age group, consistently invited to NTCs, ID2 (playing a year up), wouldn't be surprised if they got a camp invite soon. So the team is probably only going to get better.

I couldn't care less bc the Susa 02, 03 & 04 teams went undefeated this weekend at their very first ECNL event which included a sweep against Concorde Fire-who are in 1st or 2nd place in every age group and were a force in GDA last year before they decided to jump off that sinking ship and go back to ECNL.

My kid was freaking out when she found out that amongst the dozens of college coaches that came to her games, ALL of her top 5 schools showed up to see her!!! I can't (and don't) worry about other kids' comings and goings, just mine and she's very happy!!!

All the best,
                Fake news

Comment

All the best,
                  Thanks ‘04 and ‘02 mom. You are the marketing mom.

Comment

All the best,

EM 05 really good this year? They are a middle of the pack team just look at the ECNL standings
                    And here is the problem with NTCs etc. You CANNOT just keep inviting the same players ....you have to give other deserving players a chance. DOCs just send their favorites
                    Case in point U17s gettin knocked out of WC. Wonder why? Same girls gettin called up camp after camp and got smacked around. Same with U20s

At these younger ages US Soccer should be looking at as much talent as they can but they are not

Comment

EM 05 really good this year? They are a middle of the pack team just look at the ECNL standings
                      And here is the problem with NTCs etc. You CANNOT just keep inviting the same players ....you have to give other deserving players a chance. DOCs just send their favorites
                      Case in point U17s gettin knocked out of WC. Wonder why? Same girls gettin called up camp after camp and got smacked around. Same with U20s

At these younger ages US Soccer should be looking at as much talent as they can but they are not
                      The deserving players getting the calls from the EM 05 team are the right ones. Problem with that team is there is so much jealousy amongst parents. We will stay at Susa where ii is all about development. We lost a player who just didn't for in. Great kid, we wish her well but if you thought it was tough here, wait till you experience there.

Comment

The deserving players getting the calls from the EM 05 team are the right ones. Problem with that team is there is so much jealousy amongst parents. We will stay at Susa where ii is all about development. We lost a player who just didn't for in. Great kid, we wish her well but if you thought it was tough here, wait till you experience there.

Don’t know how you know they are the “right ones”. The U17s were the right ones also ?
                        That’s the top 16 year olds in the country ? Really. You don’t get it just like US Soccer
                        And if these are the right ones. Then US Soccer should know they are a given then and monitor them while inviting as many other prospects as they can get in front of the to evaluate. Makes sense ? Amazing how you feel 13 year olds are the right ones already. Foolish thinking.
                        Just watch when the current USWNT senior players leave the team due to age The US will not be the powerhouse anymore. That’s fact

Comment

Don’t know how you know they are the “right ones”. The U17s were the right ones also ?
                          That’s the top 16 year olds in the country ? Really. You don’t get it just like US Soccer
                          And if these are the right ones. Then US Soccer should know they are a given then and monitor them while inviting as many other prospects as they can get in front of the to evaluate. Makes sense ? Amazing how you feel 13 year olds are the right ones already. Foolish thinking.
                          Just watch when the current USWNT senior players leave the team due to age The US will not be the powerhouse anymore. That’s fact
                          By far they are your best players. You obviously feel slighted, but that's what happens when you are not the feature player.

Looking forward to playing you in the spring.

Comment

By far they are your best players. You obviously feel slighted, but that's what happens when you are not the feature player.

Looking forward to playing you in the spring.

Creepy how parents know so much about other teams

Comment

Creepy how parents know so much about other teams
                              Not really, the LI soccer landscape is a lot smaller than most realize. So many of these kids know each other from school ball, outside programs and former teams. Then you throw in the social media aspect and players/parents all staying connected with each other, it'd be weird if people didn't know so much.

The creepy part is how ardently people will defend their club (which is bizarre considering how much we all pay them) as if it were their family and how people go after other people's kids, but will schmooze the heck out of them in person.

Comment

Applause

Not really, the LI soccer landscape is a lot smaller than most realize. So many of these kids know each other from school ball, outside programs and former teams. Then you throw in the social media aspect and players/parents all staying connected with each other, it'd be weird if people didn't know so much.

The creepy part is how ardently people will defend their club (which is bizarre considering how much we all pay them) as if it were their family and how people go after other people's kids, but will schmooze the heck out of them in person.
                                ***APPLAUSE***................well said but I will add that all clubs aren't as you speak of but well said about how "SOME" but certainly not all parents but "SOME".......do act I guess somewhat out of touch.

Eric Harris

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X