Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They should look to hire Director, Youth Sporting, Mike Smith from the Portland Timbers. Lots of experience including PAC12 coaching. He probably doesn't want the headache but would be a slam dunk.
    Lol. No one wants the same ol people. Slam dunk my ass.

Comment

Colleges usually require a college degree.
      He has a PhD in soccer. Best. Coach. Ever.

Comment

They should look to hire Director, Youth Sporting, Mike Smith from the Portland Timbers. Lots of experience including PAC12 coaching. He probably doesn't want the headache but would be a slam dunk.
        Mike Smith couldn't coach his way out of a paper bag, OSU is the perfect fit.

Thanks for the laugh.

Comment

Sounds like someone wants to get rid of Mike Smith?

Comment

Thanks for the laugh.
            Really? And your resume is even in the same world as his?

Comment

Thanks for the laugh.
              I don’t even know what to say. Laughed hard.

What if the paper bag was moistened first?

Comment

OSU women’s soccer is not that bad you guys. Give them a break.

Comment

I heard they sent him to West Linn to recruit several times and he kept getting lost and ending up at Clackamas HS. After the second time he returned from CHS with a commit they decided to let him go.
                  Clack 1 West Linn 0

Comment

Really? And your resume is even in the same world as his?
                    Resume? Means very little. All you have to do is be a woman in this sport and you’ll beat out someone with his resume. You don’t even have to know a lot or have won anything.

Comment

I don’t even know what to say. Laughed hard.

What if the paper bag was moistened first?
                      Alex, I’ll take moistened paper bag “for the win”

Comment

Oregon Players

It looks like more than half of the roster is from out of state but more than half of the regular starters are from Oregon (about 7)

What does this mean? The old coach liked to travel fro recruiting, couldn't identify talent and like football and basketball Corvallis is a hard place to recruit. That is my opinion.

Next coach should be an Oregon person, I say you grab the coach at CU. He is a winner at NAIA and NCAA II. Let him do his thing at OSU.

Comment

It looks like more than half of the roster is from out of state but more than half of the regular starters are from Oregon (about 7)

What does this mean? The old coach liked to travel fro recruiting, couldn't identify talent and like football and basketball Corvallis is a hard place to recruit. That is my opinion.

Next coach should be an Oregon person, I say you grab the coach at CU. He is a winner at NAIA and NCAA II. Let him do his thing at OSU.
                          Hahahah taking someone from CU would be a last resort. Come on. This isn’t Ecnl. You can’t lie your way to winning. Cu coaches are used to playing against gutted teams in a lying league.

Comment

Hahahah taking someone from CU would be a last resort. Come on. This isn’t Ecnl. You can’t lie your way to winning. Cu coaches are used to playing against gutted teams in a lying league.
                            CU = Concordia University, dummy.

Comment

Best club in Oregon and best league in USA. CU is the best we have. CU coaches are awesome and worth the look from OSU

Comment

holly cow

CU in this case means Concordia University. This person has been coaching college soccer forever and winning. Seem like he would be on the short list.

I don't think they should go the club route again.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X