Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you want in the foxhole next to you?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who would you want in the foxhole next to you?

Mueller or Trump?
    Robert Mueller
    35.71%
    Donald Trump
    57.14%
    Who are these idiots
    7.14%

Originally posted by Bone spur Bonehead View Post
    Mueller or Trump?
    Forest Gump

Comment

Dr. Pepper

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Dr. Pepper
        You never half step cuz your not a half stepper

Comment

You never half step cuz your not a half stepper
          Are you the Lyrical Counselor?

Comment

Dr. Pepper
            It's the sweet one

Comment

Are you the Lyrical Counselor?
              Not a tribe called quest fan are ya

Comment

Definitely Trump because he would make the foxhole great again. Not Mueller because he would never leave the foxhole and he would definitely take a **** in it.

Comment

Definitely Trump because he would make the foxhole great again. Not Mueller because he would never leave the foxhole and he would definitely take a **** in it.
                  Where's that picture of Mueller in Vietnam in 1969 while Trump with heel spurs is winning a bowling trophy?

Comment

I want the goalie from Seminole youth who was cheated out of a da position. That could would deflect every grenade coming at us

Comment

Where's that picture of Mueller in Vietnam in 1969 while Trump with heel spurs is winning a bowling trophy?
                      And your argument is? Which one is smarter? Go to war or not go to war. I didn't think you leftists liked people that fought in Vietnam or any war that is? Didn't you spit on them when they returned home? Aren't you all for people kneeling and disrespecting the flag? Aren't you for slashing the military budget? Didn't you hate the Iraq war? Now that it suits you, you trot out pictures of some dickhead that fought in the war. Yeah, there were dickheads that fought in the wars, not just all heroes. Look, face it, Donald Trump is kicking ass as President and he will easily get elected again in 2020. You have no candidate that is not a radical idiot. The Republicans will also add seats in both the house and senate this November. This will all cause you lose your **** again and again and again. I am going to sit back, eat my popcorn and enjoy the show.

Comment

And your argument is? Which one is smarter? Go to war or not go to war. I didn't think you leftists liked people that fought in Vietnam or any war that is? Didn't you spit on them when they returned home? Aren't you all for people kneeling and disrespecting the flag? Aren't you for slashing the military budget? Didn't you hate the Iraq war? Now that it suits you, you trot out pictures of some dickhead that fought in the war. Yeah, there were dickheads that fought in the wars, not just all heroes. Look, face it, Donald Trump is kicking ass as President and he will easily get elected again in 2020. You have no candidate that is not a radical idiot. The Republicans will also add seats in both the house and senate this November. This will all cause you lose your **** again and again and again. I am going to sit back, eat my popcorn and enjoy the show.
                        Russian troll go away.

Comment

Per request

https://i.redd.it/zone6yvcyuvz.jpg

Comment

Haha!! look at sugar nut!! That is priceless!

Comment

That is perfect. That should be plastered all over Fox news. They still like veterans right? Or did they drop that like every other principled point they talked up over the past two decades? Swift boated - No moral compass there anymore.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X