Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 3 > Florida

Notices

Florida Discussions about Florida soccer.

Old 2 Hours Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Thatís old news. Weston will far surpass Boca coming next year now that they have a new alliance with Sunrise, Davie, PB Gardens, West Pines, Plantation and more clubs to be announced. I hear they are days away from signing Team Boca to their alliance also and that will definitely make the end of Boca United. Weston already announced that they are paying for all player travel to out of state conference games and showcases next year so tell me who in their right mind will ever go to Boca instead of Weston. Boca is and always will be a rec club that wears a DA patch and gets humiliated. Next year will be even worse. I know people say this every year but I really canít see any decent player staying at or going to Boca United next year at all.
Most girls will stay at Boca just for the convenience, driving a crazy amount of miles to get access to the same leagues and the limited college money is nuts

Giving up HS is one thing , keeping kids in a car for hours on end 4 days a week is just one way to get your kid to hate soccer

Itís girls soccer in south Florida , only the 4 guys on TS think it really matters