Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you mean invited to play for FESA at national tournament showcases ?
    Or play for them during the season and pay dues and travel costs?
    I'm from a different area of the state. I know one of the FESA ECNL coaches is running St John's to their now 8th state title in a row. I know Bolles won this season and has been successful (girls).

I'm just wondering if these two schools rosters are primarily made up of FESA players or not?

Comment

I’m a parent at Armada. Our tournaments and ID camps are getting progressively worse. Wake up Mike Pat and Elmar before we don’t have a club left. Very worried and concerned loyal parent.

Comment

I’m a parent at FESA. Our recent tournament and showcase was a laughing stock. Nearly all of our ECNL teams have losing records. Wake up Sean Bubb before we don’t have a club left. Very worried and concerned loyal parent.

Comment

Nope if they are listed they confirmed to be there.
          It would not shock me if FESA is squandering more of the money they plunder to pay some of these schools to send lower level coaches to show up. Is this how it works? Good for FESA is they have that kind of cash to piss around. How many FESA players got a D1 scholly this past year?

Comment

I’m a parent at FESA. Our recent tournament and showcase was a laughing stock. Nearly all of our ECNL teams have losing records. Wake up Sean Bubb before we don’t have a club left. Very worried and concerned loyal parent.
            Signed Edade

Comment

I’m a parent at Armada. Our tournaments and ID camps are getting progressively worse. Wake up Mike Pat and Elmar before we don’t have a club left. Very worried and concerned loyal parent.
              My wife is an alcoholic too. JDP

Comment

It would not shock me if FESA is squandering more of the money they plunder to pay some of these schools to send lower level coaches to show up. Is this how it works? Good for FESA is they have that kind of cash to piss around. How many FESA players got a D1 scholly this past year?
                Room and board and alcohol! That's how we roll at FESA.

Comment

That won’t work, your club is run by a board of nobodies. Who pretend to be somebody. Your coaches have no control. Happy to pick up a paycheck. You have board members that think they can coach teams. Rec mindset and very unethical. Huge conflict of interest.
                  That’s your problem no leadership.

Comment

Jealous,Jealous, Jealous. It eats you away from the inside. You don’t sleep well. Worry and paranoia, not a good place to be on the sinking Armada. You know what they say, good things happen to good people, bad things happen to people like you.
                    Well deserved.

Comment

My wife is an alcoholic too. JDP
                      The lists are coming !!!!
                      Big surprise coming. The sad thing for you will be you won’t be able make your spoilt brat excuses when it comes your way in Black and White.
                      Also JDP is a good man. He has helped build Fesa into a powerhouse.
                      While you are systematically destroying your Recreational club. One, Two, Jerry’s coming for You.

Comment

You’re too repetitive, weak minded, and easy to own!

That won’t work, your club is run by a board of nobodies. Who pretend to be somebody. Your coaches have no control. Happy to pick up a paycheck. You have board members that think they can coach teams. Rec mindset and very unethical. Huge conflict of interest.
                        That’s your problem no leadership.
                        Sorry bro, but your opinions, lack of knowledge, and lying ways give you zero credibility. Kind of like the kickball club you so feverishly, and humorously defend. Armada coaches have no control? Have you ever met SB? FESA is the most unethical youth organization on the planet. It starts from the word go at tryouts with the whole pay your non-refundable deposit now or your spot is gone, and then gets worse from there.
                        Leadership? The quality of your writing, childish drivel, and incessant potty mouth tell us that you wouldn’t know leadership if it hit you upside the head. Armada is stronger, bigger, healthier, and more respected now than its ever been. Even better than back in the good ole E Dade days. You weren’t good enough, didn’t cut the mustard, and it drives you crazy. Let it go man. This grudge has clouded your tiny little brain! Now the only thing that comes out is volt-vomit!

Comment

Jealous,Jealous, Jealous. It eats you away from the inside. You don’t sleep well. Worry and paranoia, not a good place to be on the sinking Armada. You know what they say, good things happen to good people, bad things happen to people like you.
                          Well deserved.
                          Armada is sinking? Ok, give us the facts on that. Don’t go making crap up. Don’t just say “mom and pop”, “rec club”, “bring back E Dade”, “the Armada is sinking”, or any of the other things you like to spew that actually has no factual relevance. Go ahead...something with substance, something real, anything. You won’t, because you can’t. Your arguments are weak, irrelevant, and aren’t respectable. Just like FECES!

Comment

Best joke and biggest lie you’ve ever told Nugget-boy!

The lists are coming !!!!
                            Big surprise coming. The sad thing for you will be you won’t be able make your spoilt brat excuses when it comes your way in Black and White.
                            Also JDP is a good man. He has helped build Fesa into a powerhouse.
                            While you are systematically destroying your Recreational club. One, Two, Jerry’s coming for You.
                            Did you actually just write “He has helped build Fesa into a powerhouse”? A powerhouse? Baaahahahahaha!!! A powerhouse? We talkin about a powerhouse? LMFAO! A powerhouse at the colonization of tiny weak clubs, making money hand over fist for SB, and developing great kickball players maybe. Thanks for the laugh Nugget!

Comment

Own it...

I’m a parent at FESA. Our tournaments and ID camps are getting progressively worse. Wake up Steve, John and Bubb before we don’t have a club left. Very worried and concerned loyal parent

Comment

Did you actually just write “He has helped build Fesa into a powerhouse”? A powerhouse? Baaahahahahaha!!! A powerhouse? We talkin about a powerhouse? LMFAO! A powerhouse at the colonization of tiny weak clubs, making money hand over fist for SB, and developing great kickball players maybe. Thanks for the laugh Nugget!
                                These "forever" board members at FESA should ashamed of themselves. They have convinced themselves that acquiring local and distant clubs all over for bigger numbers and looting more money makes for a great youth soccer club. So Bubb can get paid more without delivering real results. They are wrong. This club is a sham and the families know better if not for their local park being hijacked.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X