•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FSA is best boys program in state. Truth

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      weak fish in a small pond. BS is losing players to NY clubs; OW does OK because Boston is too far for most. If MLS pull out then the a big part of the BDA appeal (playing pro clubs) goes away. The clubs are left playing the mid to basement teams, all with lots of travel, cost and the HS restriction.
      Always reasons why right? Just admit that they are better than your kids club. Your argument is based on speculation. Your post has no backbone.

Comment

FSA is best boys program in state. Truth
        Best kick ball program in state.

Comment

Always reasons why right? Just admit that they are better than your kids club. Your argument is based on speculation. Your post has no backbone.
          Within BDA BS is mediocre at best. That is the only statistic that matters

Comment

Best kick ball program in state.
            Kick ball guy in the house. He’s either 2 years old or a 45 year old who’s wife kicks him in the balls daily. Either way you need to get a life or meet me at the end of executive drive 5:00 pm monday thru Friday except for holidays or inclement weather

Comment

Kick ball guy in the house. He’s either 2 years old or a 45 year old who’s wife kicks him in the balls daily. Either way you need to get a life or meet me at the end of executive drive 5:00 pm monday thru Friday except for holidays or inclement weather
              Tough guy at FSA!!! Nice, love the passion. Now drive off in your red charger.

Comment

Actually got a new car, come down and check it out. Your wife said the dashboard was easy on her teeth

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2434179]Actually got a new car, come down and check it out. Your wife said the dashboard was easy on her teeth[/QUOTE

Sparky is on tonight!!! Fire in them words! I love his passion. All for a kickball mediocre team.

Comment

Actually got a new car, come down and check it out. Your wife said the dashboard was easy on her teeth
                    This dude is steaming while working at McDonald’s. Remember the specific microwave times for the individual food items. Don’t want you to get distracted. Just trying to figure out how you’re paying for the red charger with that salary......hmmmm

Comment

This dude is steaming while working at McDonald’s. Remember the specific microwave times for the individual food items. Don’t want you to get distracted. Just trying to figure out how you’re paying for the red charger with that salary......hmmmm
                      I own 7 Dunkin’ Donuts in the area, next time you visit, ask for the special cream topping on your mocha. That’s how I can afford it

Comment

I own 7 Dunkin’ Donuts in the area, next time you visit, ask for the special cream topping on your mocha. That’s how I can afford it
                        Here’s a doosh bag from FSA. Like I’m supposed admire a dyk head with a foul mouth that owns a business. Remember that people don’t respect you for what you do. They respect you for how you act. Honestly, I’d feel bad kicking your azz because I know exactly who you are. I should expose you but I won’t. Time to make the donuts bytch.

Comment

It is legit. Ask your oakwood 02. probably were some 01 mixed on oakwood side as well. Its ok to be embarrassed, really. You are just not as good as you think you are.
                          Ha! Hard to do when they’ve been in England. But whatever you say bud

Comment

Dunkin coffee tastes like dishwater

Comment

If true you would've called it Dunkin'. You know, the REAL name. Working there handing out donuts doesn't make you an owner. It makes you a loser. Sorry to disappoint you. On the bright side, you're probably having a lot of fun with those day old crullers

Comment

My nuts itch

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X