X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question Man Responds

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How many GDA defections will it take before the Oakwood parents realize the league is going to crumble?

What is the point of your question?

What do you expect them to do?

What do you expect the club to do?

Comment

How many GDA defections will it take before the Oakwood parents realize the league is going to crumble?
      the team is 3000 miles away from ow.

Comment

the team is 3000 miles away from ow.
        How far away are NYCFC and NEFC?

Comment

OMG!!! My life is crumbling!! Im not sure what to do now!! thanks for the mediocre teams at best in ECNL for giving me the update on the league OW plays in. My world is going to crumble for sure.

Comment

OMG!!! My life is crumbling!! Im not sure what to do now!! thanks for the mediocre teams at best in ECNL for giving me the update on the league OW plays in. My world is going to crumble for sure.
            It is crumbling.

PDA
            Stars
            Michigan Hawks
            Eclipse
            Crossfire
            LA Slammers
            NYCFC

Pick and age group and these ECNL clubs alone have produced more national team players than all GDA teams combined. Yes in the whole country, combined, all of them. That tells you what you need to know.

Comment

You sound like an infant.... both are JUST soccer leagues! Get a life

Comment

It is crumbling.

PDA
                Stars
                Michigan Hawks
                Eclipse
                Crossfire
                LA Slammers
                NYCFC

Pick and age group and these ECNL clubs alone have produced more national team players than all GDA teams combined. Yes in the whole country, combined, all of them. That tells you what you need to know.
                when did NYCFC announce there leaving the GDA ? missed that one.

Comment

there goes that dbag matt responding or is that the dbag kevin?

Comment

NEFC is leaving too .... GDA NE is a really weak conference.

Comment

there goes that dbag matt responding or is that the dbag kevin?
                      Just a casual reader but dude, chill out. You have OW on the brain. If it all fails then sit back and watch but why are you so possessed and obsessive about the whole thing? It may happen but to keep saying it is going to happen just makes you look psychotic.

Comment

Question Man Responds

It is crumbling.

PDA
                        Stars
                        Michigan Hawks
                        Eclipse
                        Crossfire
                        LA Slammers
                        NYCFC

How far back before the start of the GDA did you count to make this an accurate statement?

Comment

Last week. They are done in June. Players going across the street to World Class so not too disruptive

Comment

Last week. They are done in June. Players going across the street to World Class so not too disruptive
                            Link?

Comment

Link?
                              https://bi****/1e1EYJv

Comment

Not true - not all those players will find homes at WC + some want to stay in GDA. They just don't have many good options if that's what they want to do.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X