Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yep unfortunately it’s true it’s fallout from SB leaving and his views on koolman. HC will never get a top player again unless koolman gets fired.
    It’s very unusual that kids decomitt so late in the process something must be really wrong when you get two kids de committing like that.

Comment

It’s very unusual that kids decomitt so late in the process something must be really wrong when you get two kids de committing like that.
      Or the kids were disingenuous in their acceptance and were hoping for a spot to open on their #1 choice. Happens all the time. You are really pushing with your vague and hurtful comments. HC is a great but small school. They have a good athletic program all around but it is hard to compete in D1 when you have ~5000 students versus schools with ~25,000 students.

MK is doing fine with the resources he has. You are a spiteful and vindictive person that is trying to anonymously hurt people.

Comment

Or the kids were disingenuous in their acceptance and were hoping for a spot to open on their #1 choice. Happens all the time. You are really pushing with your vague and hurtful comments. HC is a great but small school. They have a good athletic program all around but it is hard to compete in D1 when you have ~5000 students versus schools with ~25,000 students.

MK is doing fine with the resources he has. You are a spiteful and vindictive person that is trying to anonymously hurt people.
        Colgate win the patriot league with 4 scholarships . HC is fully funded with 9.9. Colgate has a similar student population. Indeed most of the schools in the patriot league have similar student populations. I am not being vindictive just telling the truth. If you talked to any kid on the roster they would tell you the same. Koolman as previous posters have pointed out is a bully who is being protected by HC fundraisers which is unfair to the players and soccer alumni which I am proud to be part off.

Comment

HC isn't a fully funded soccer program.

This thread keeps banging on about the change in personnel within the program as if this is an extraordinary thing. The fact of the matter is that every college soccer program in the country has players that transfer out or de-commit. Trying to use that as a stick to beat MK with is disingenuous as it can be applied to every college coach in the country.

Comment

HC isn't a fully funded soccer program.

This thread keeps banging on about the change in personnel within the program as if this is an extraordinary thing. The fact of the matter is that every college soccer program in the country has players that transfer out or de-commit. Trying to use that as a stick to beat MK with is disingenuous as it can be applied to every college coach in the country.
            um reading comprehension issues. let me help. The main claim is he bullies players and fosters a bad environment. His piss-poor record (for many years), poor recruitment, players leaving are other issues. related? of course.

Comment

um reading comprehension issues. let me help. The main claim is he bullies players and fosters a bad environment. His piss-poor record (for many years), poor recruitment, players leaving are other issues. related? of course.
              I am just curious who this one poster is? No one, not even HC administration, cares about HC soccer this much. You are not a student, graduate or parent. No one could be bothered. Either the dude stole your girlfriend/wife/boyfriend/husband or you are in a coaching circle who has been beaten or otherwise harmed. Or both. Maybe Bolts? Who knows. Get help. No...one...cares.

Comment

I am just curious who this one poster is? No one, not even HC administration, cares about HC soccer this much. You are not a student, graduate or parent. No one could be bothered. Either the dude stole your girlfriend/wife/boyfriend/husband or you are in a coaching circle who has been beaten or otherwise harmed. Or both. Maybe Bolts? Who knows. Get help. No...one...cares.
                You care enough to defend. Confederacy of dunces

Comment

You care enough to defend. Confederacy of dunces
                  No, I didn't say a word about whether he is good bad or indifferent as a coach or a human being. I simply don't know and don't care.

I did point out that you are a tool of one - a clearly undersized axe to grind - who is wasting everyone's time.

Comment

No, I didn't say a word about whether he is good bad or indifferent as a coach or a human being. I simply don't know and don't care.

I did point out that you are a tool of one - a clearly undersized axe to grind - who is wasting everyone's time.
                    dude- I posted the previous post. someone else posted the other one. more than one complaining here. and you're giving Marco too much credit. Wait maybe you are marco. If so it figures lol.

Comment

dude- I posted the previous post. someone else posted the other one. more than one complaining here. and you're giving Marco too much credit. Wait maybe you are marco. If so it figures lol.
                      Nope. Marco....Polo. Now you get it.

Comment

Nope. Marco....Polo. Now you get it.
                        Get someone who gives a bit of effort

Comment

Get someone who gives a bit of effort
                          At least get a qualified assistant. Geesh denison and a e license

Comment

Holy Cross currently has no AD. Don't see a change there. As another commented, unless it comes to light he committed some real nefarious and egregious acts, MK will coach 2019 season.

Comment

Holy Cross currently has no AD. Don't see a change there. As another commented, unless it comes to light he committed some real nefarious and egregious acts, MK will coach 2019 season.
                              You are correct some players went to the AD and told him that koolman had to ask seniors whose careers at HC were done to play in the spring so that they could fulfill spring fixtures because of all the kids who quit the program or transferred. The AD basically told them he had enough problems with other coaches right now to worry about koolman and he reminded them that the college had punished koolman already by taking scholarships from the men’s soccer program because of his behavior. Which does not make sense why not just fire him?

Comment

Tufts is clearly more talented

Without a doubt Tufts would beat HC in Men's Soccer. Comparison scores UMass/Michigan are completely irrelevant. Tufts has a roster full of Divison 1 recruited players who thought that playing for a national championship at a top academic school would create a bigger overall experience than playing in an average IVY league. Tufts is bigger,faster and much better coached.

The players who are recruited to HC are recruited into the Patriot league which is known to be a hardworking pedestrian conference without 'special' level players.

Soccer is much different from other sports and while the NESCAC might not be able to compete in other sports with HC and for anyone to suggest that HC is better than Tufts in men's soccer they just doesn't understand the nuances of soccer and clearly isn't out watching college games.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X