Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The boys have won their last 3 tournaments and playing a great brand of soccer!!! Well done

THIS IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR DOC POST HE IS ACTING LIKE THEY ARE PLAYING BETTER AND A BETTER STYLE OF SOCCER NO THEY ARE JUST PLAYING DOWN NOW
    I agree it is funny if it really was posted to TS by a team parent. I still think it is very likely that statement was intended for their web site or face book, and was pasted into TS by a troll trying to ridicule them

Comment

Boynton lost to Wellington 5-0 tap tap tappy

Comment

Boynton lost to Wellington 5-0 tap tap tappy
        Wellington finished 6th out of 9 teams in FSPL. tap tap tappy

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
          wellington finished 6th out of 9 teams in fspl. Tap tap tappy
          boynton finished last 24 -2 goal difference

Comment

boynton finished last 24 -2 goal difference
            Correct. I am not from Boynton. Just stating facts. The Wellington tap-tap guy is very poor sport and has shown no respect for other teams and kids going back to last year. Thank god we don't have a guy like that at our team using vile sexual references about kids playing soccer. Poor kids on that team being tainted by him.

Comment

Correct. I am not from Boynton. Just stating facts. The Wellington tap-tap guy is very poor sport and has shown no respect for other teams and kids going back to last year. Thank god we don't have a guy like that at our team using vile sexual references about kids playing soccer. Poor kids on that team being tainted by him.
              Taint is a term used to refer to the perineum (the region of the human body between the genitalia and the anus). This term has no basis in medical terminology and is most often considered lewd and obscene. Taint is specific to males and females

Comment

Boynton Knights FC & AYSO Region 1370
                February 18 at 9:02 AM ·
                Congratulations to our Boys U16 teams for winning the Weston Tournament!!

The boys have won their last 3 tournaments and playing a great brand of soccer!!! Well done

YA SMART MOVE PLAYING SILVER DIVISION ALWAYS HELPS YOU WIN TOURNAMENTS AND GET GOT SOCCER POINTS
                This great U16 team just got relegated in FSPL finishing last with 1 point in 7 games. It's last year's RED team, now posing as BLACK. The parents for this team are complete idiots. Especially the guy in the Safari hat. What a douche.

Comment

This great U16 team just got relegated in FSPL finishing last with 1 point in 7 games. It's last year's RED team, now posing as BLACK. The parents for this team are complete idiots. Especially the guy in the Safari hat. What a douche.
                  He wears a safari hat enough said

Comment

As said earlier in this thread, the old Boynton black team and the coach moved on. Not sure if it was all the players, but certainly at least most of the best ones. Really that is a problem with the FSPL system. They got into the premier division on the basis of last years team which was a really good team. That is the real crime. They took one of the coveted 9 places in this division with a team probably not even good enough for the lower FSPL division. As I stated their playing Silver in tournaments is where they belong. It does not represent "playing down" as some have said. My son's team played in the U16 Premier division of FSPL. I would have much rather had a deserving team in there to give everyone another good game, than a lower team from Boynton playing under code of last years team.

Comment

As said earlier in this thread, the old Boynton black team and the coach moved on. Not sure if it was all the players, but certainly at least most of the best ones. Really that is a problem with the FSPL system. They got into the premier division on the basis of last years team which was a really good team. That is the real crime. They took one of the coveted 9 places in this division with a team probably not even good enough for the lower FSPL division. As I stated their playing Silver in tournaments is where they belong. It does not represent "playing down" as some have said. My son's team played in the U16 Premier division of FSPL. I would have much rather had a deserving team in there to give everyone another good game, than a lower team from Boynton playing under code of last years team.
                      Actually I think the relegation works well, a non-deserving team is gone after 1 year making room for a more competitive team. At the younger ages (thru u15 or u16), I would actually increase the number of teams relegated to 2 to allow more movement.

Comment

Actually I think the relegation works well, a non-deserving team is gone after 1 year making room for a more competitive team. At the younger ages (thru u15 or u16), I would actually increase the number of teams relegated to 2 to allow more movement.
                        I don't disagree, just stating it stinks a team got in essentially on false pretenses. Not sure what could be done about it. It is just the nature of youth soccer. Teams do sometimes fall apart from year to year, and average teams become good teams by attracting new players. I agree with increasing the relegation beyond 2 teams. What if none of state Cup Final 4 were in the premier division this year, or are from outside the league altogether? Would be tough pill to make final 4 and not get in next year. Obviously there is no perfect way. Just playing devils advocate. My son's team finished in top 4 of premier division so I assume they are back in, but if they get eliminated early in State Cup maybe they shouldn't be. As you should be able to tell I am not in the TS everyone but my kids team sucks camp. Just trying to look at the possible consequences of the new relegation system.

Comment

Comment

I think it has already been established it is not a good team, no? What is purpose of restating your post? Why do you care so much? Pretty sure everyone knows it is not same team of previous few years. So there are a few parents trying to convince themselves otherwise. Who cares? All the good teams know the old Boynton U16 team disintegrated.

Comment

hey i like my safari hat.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X