•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    05: FC 2, XF 1
    06: FC 1, XF 1

Don't know 07 score, but those are the official scores per USSDA.

07: FC 3, XF 1
    Well done fc!

Comment

Springtime comes early in the Pacific Northwest. By mid-February the birds are chirping, the trees have started blooming, and Crossfire enters its annual Springtime Slump. By March, the daffodils will be pushing out of the ground, and we will get comments on this board about how only boys who live in Lake Oswego and West Linn are multi-sport athletes, which for some reason excuses everything. How I love this time of year!
      Hey, it beats the usual crapola about how XF, I mean OPFC kids are all too good for the Timbers, and how they could probably knock off the Academy if only the latter would deign to scrimmage with them. Losing to league competition tends to nip that sort of nonsense in the bud.

When was the last time XF, I mean OPFC, won a match? Getting blanked at Oceanside (speaking of the 05 team, which seems to squawk the most) was at least excusable, given the rough schedule they had down there, but their winter vacation was bookended by a pair of 2-1 losses to the teams they probably hate losing to the most.

Spring swoon? It started in November. More like winter wipeout.

Comment

Springtime comes early in the Pacific Northwest. By mid-February the birds are chirping, the trees have started blooming, and Crossfire enters its annual Springtime Slump. By March, the daffodils will be pushing out of the ground, and we will get comments on this board about how only boys who live in Lake Oswego and West Linn are multi-sport athletes, which for some reason excuses everything. How I love this time of year!

Seeing how the real Crossfire booted them, their proving grounds The Upper 90 (you know, the one owned and operated by the fine folks at Willamette United), is taking a dump (go to their website https://www.upper90skills.com: "Upper90 is no longer offering individual training sessions" for some reason I don't think they have more business then they can handle), their new facility to be has had issue after issue, I don't think it's opening in 2019 as promised, their new branding is awful (click the Facebook link on their home page http://www.oregonpremierfc.com/home.php...it goes here https://www.facebook.com/theo.ssa, it's just some guy wondering why he get so many hits, wait never mind, nobody cares and clicks it), I think actual soccer is the least of their issues.

Comment

Hey, it beats the usual crapola about how XF, I mean OPFC kids are all too good for the Timbers, and how they could probably knock off the Academy if only the latter would deign to scrimmage with them. Losing to league competition tends to nip that sort of nonsense in the bud.

When was the last time XF, I mean OPFC, won a match? Getting blanked at Oceanside (speaking of the 05 team, which seems to squawk the most) was at least excusable, given the rough schedule they had down there, but their winter vacation was bookended by a pair of 2-1 losses to the teams they probably hate losing to the most.

Two wrongs dont make a right. There are great players on all the teams. Enjoy the ride and quit bashing others.

Comment

February 23:

Capital v. OPFC
            07:
            06: OPFC 4, Capital 1
            05: OPFC 2, Capital 1

WA_T v. UPDX
            07:
            06:
            05: Wa_T 5, UPDX 2

Westside v. FC
            07:
            06:
            05:

Comment

February 23:

Capital v. OPFC
              07:
              06: Capital 1, OPFC 4
              05: Capital 0, OPFC 2

WA_T v. UPDX
              07:
              06:

Westside v. FC
              07:
              06:
              05: Westside 1, FC 1
              Corrected

Comment

Corrected
                Capital v. OPFC
                07:

WA_T v. UPDX
                07:
                06:

Westside v. FC
                07:
                06: FC 4, Westside 3

Further amended

Comment

Capital v. OPFC
                  07:

WA_T v. UPDX
                  07:
                  06:

Westside v. FC
                  07:

Further amended
                  Vantucky 06’s 3-1 over UPDX

Vantucky 07’s 1-0 over UPDX

Comment

Vantucky 06’s 3-1 over UPDX

Vantucky 07’s 1-0 over UPDX
                    United was getting a little big for its britches - well done Vantucky!

Comment

Pretty sure 06 UPDX was 5-0 over Washington Timbers

Comment

Yesterday was the last time all 3 OPFC teams won- thanks for spending so much time worrying about it though

Comment

Capital v. OPFC
                          07:

WA_T v. UPDX
                          07: Wa_T 1, UPDX 0
                          06: Wa_T 0, UPDX 5

Westside v. FC
                          07:

Further amended
                          Just a couple of 07s remaining

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                            just a couple of 07s remaining
                            07 — opfc 7 - cfc 2

Comment

07: FC 3, Westside 3

Comment

Yesterday was the last time all 3 OPFC teams won- thanks for spending so much time worrying about it though
                                oh please - you beat capital. come back next week and let us know what happens.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X