Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Abbey Villa / LIA Massachusetts merger over!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know why MH left? He was listed as an owner but is mia on the web site.

Comment

Probably got caught again.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Anyone know why MH left? He was listed as an owner but is mia on the web site.
        Heard the big club was so impressed with him they offered him Klopp’s job...

Comment

Thanks for providing no information... there are people who have kids that are coached by this person who may not know what these "rumors" are...
          Maybe you should take a vested interest in who your kids coach is

Comment

What's the deal with coach JB that was here and now at Stars? Rumors true????????
            Not sure if they are true I've heard a few different versions

Comment

Not sure if they are true I've heard a few different versions
              Thanks so much for this illuminating tidbit...

Comment

Thanks so much for this illuminating tidbit...
                Dope!!!!

Comment

Thanks DR. That's really well thought out.

Here's an example of dishonesty: trying to convince families that there is a remote chance that this club, on the decline in both numbers and struggling to get teams into the 2nd and 3rd divisions of NEP, has a chance to get into DA or ECNL. On top of which, they try to blame another entity (not sure why if it were just a partnership, it would have that big of a negative impact) for not being able to achieve access to those leagues.

Is that a good example?

Thanks for your lecture.
                  Seeing as I am currently a full time coach in the MA club soccer world on furlough, myself and colleagues are deciding to scroll through this blog and find out how stupid some of you parents are.

In regards to the above, no club “struggles” to get teams into top divisions of NEP. Believe it or not, we actually have the Choice of where to place teams.

Onto the next moron

Comment

Depending on the club and age coaches make between 10k-20k per team per year ..... Most are in the 12-16k range.
                    As a coach at a big club, I wish we made that much.

Onto the next moron

Comment

Utter nonsense. You obviously have no idea what you are talking about.

To say you are dealing with the same level of player at AVSC, compared to the top clubs in MA in laughable. And how would you possibly know what the coaches get paid at these clubs?
                      Fun fact- there are more players on the NE revs scouting list from AVSC than a majority of clubs in MA. We don’t care how many games they win. They develop players.

Sincerely, A NE Revs academy scout with too much free time

Comment

And now AVSC has aquired Boston Soccer Academy. Any opinions on that? And what do you all think of TB as a coach and director?
                        Absorbing a camp business is just that. A business move. Smart play.

As for TB, in all honesty, he’s one of the most wanted men in club soccer. Do your research on him, as much as we all love to slander, my child has played for NEFC and GPS and I still hear his name more than some of our own coaches. Seems like the only good thing at Villa

Comment

Fun fact- there are more players on the NE revs scouting list from AVSC than a majority of clubs in MA. We don’t care how many games they win. They develop players.

Sincerely, A NE Revs academy scout with too much free time

This ^^ is absolute bull****, sincerely the Revs Mole. Probably a reason you have so much free time on your hands. You should probably stop scouting for good.

Comment

Absorbing a camp business is just that. A business move. Smart play.

As for TB, in all honesty, he’s one of the most wanted men in club soccer. Do your research on him, as much as we all love to slander, my child has played for NEFC and GPS and I still hear his name more than some of our own coaches. Seems like the only good thing at Villa
                            Best comment ever. The guy is a clown

Comment

Best comment ever. The guy is a clown
                              I second The previous guys statement. Atleast from what I’ve heard.

It seems like according to us, every coach and club in MA is full of clowns. Unfortunately they’re all the same. Every club has good teams, good players, every club has bad teams, bad players, every club has good coaches and bad coaches. Like it or not, he’s a good coach, also one of the few to not have “bounced” around from club to club

Comment

This ^^ is absolute bull****, sincerely the Revs Mole. Probably a reason you have so much free time on your hands. You should probably stop scouting for good.
                                My sons 08 team plays in the top division of NEP and they got absolutely destroyed by an AVSC 08 team that was playing a man down the whole game. It was actually nice to see. Probably the only good team they have but wow.

I’ve come to realize that everything on this blog is bull**** and we all just use it to kill time. They may have a few good players, but no way that many

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X