Clear All

Steve's a good egg, and a gem coach.
    Thank you,
    Juice

Comment

He is a cancer to FSA.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        They will fare much better ... poor seton hall. LH is now coach at one of the preps, SJ is a simsbury travel coach i think (still above his head) and ML is the vaunted coach at southington (way above his head) ..... LH got out as fast as she could i bet and perhaps hsa finally wised up and pushed SJ and ML out.
        They my have pushed them out or they may have just left on their own but you have to bring in new coaches on the girls side, I don’t have an issue with the coaches they already have but some coaches have 4/5 teams. That’s just crazy.

Comment

They my have pushed them out or they may have just left on their own but you have to bring in new coaches on the girls side, I don’t have an issue with the coaches they already have but some coaches have 4/5 teams. That’s just crazy.
          Provide proof of a coach with 4-5 teams because you are full of crap

Comment

Do you really think they left on their own? The American came is chok full of over stretched coaching brethern. A club coach coaching 4 teams may wear himself thin and do think what those kids aren't learning.

-you only think you know...

-

Comment

Do you really think they left on their own? The American came is chok full of over stretched coaching brethern. A club coach coaching 4 teams may wear himself thin and do think what those kids aren't learning.

-you only think you know...

-
              Bloated Twhaat

Comment

He is a cancer to FSA.
                Might I add that leadership is a central necessity of any organization. A leader is a dealer in hope. There is no hope at FSA

-you only think you know

Comment

Nice job by Ginga at Jeff Cup! Best team in CT hands down.

Comment

Nice job by Ginga at Jeff Cup! Best team in CT hands down.
                    Are they u12? Relax fella. Nice to get the experience

Half the kids won’t be playing on decent teams by u16

Comment

Are they u12? Relax fella. Nice to get the experience

Half the kids won’t be playing on decent teams by u16
                      Best team ever. They talked about never seeing so much talent on a young team. ID coaches were talking to our coach.

Comment

Best team ever. They talked about never seeing so much talent on a young team. ID coaches were talking to our coach.
                        How many do you think make CFC United?

Comment

How many do you think make CFC United?
                          Ginga feeds OW these days.....

Comment

Ginga feeds OW these days.....
                            Good luck with that! Last kid lasted about 3 months and they are about to play in the same league when the academy folds

Comment

Yes....because a lot of u12s get recruited. The Id coach was probably mick d looking for some Fsa talent. Did he have on his ccsu polo shirt and his floppy hat? Probably not sunny enough for the zinc oxide on his nose though. You will need to wait for a summer tournament

Comment

They must love punting the ball

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X