Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Going to be honest. And I don’t like the guy at all. But Mr. Burns, I mean Schumer, and Pelosi looked sheepish and ill informed. They did not inspire confidence. I was not impressed by them in any way shape or form. Pelosi needs to go. The party can do better. And Schumer is simply useless.
    You are the most honest guy in the world, after Donald Trump!!

Comment

You are the most honest guy in the world, after Donald Trump!!
      I’m sorry you are such a pig headed lout. I’m a Dem, but Pelosi and Schumer are idiots. Pelosi isn’t even liked in her own party. Lol

Comment

I’m sorry you are such a pig headed lout. I’m a Dem, but Pelosi and Schumer are idiots. Pelosi isn’t even liked in her own party. Lol
        Please, dont apologize. Thanks for being part of the resistance and trying to oust the Orange Orangutan.

Comment

"Tremendous amounts of wall have already been built, and a lot of — a lot of wall," Trump said in the Oval Office. "In San Diego, we’re building new walls right now."

Phew, I did not know that tremendous amounts of the wall have already been built. I feel safer already. Now send the mexicans the invoice! Thanks Trump!

Comment

"Tremendous amounts of wall have already been built, and a lot of — a lot of wall," Trump said in the Oval Office. "In San Diego, we’re building new walls right now."

Phew, I did not know that tremendous amounts of the wall have already been built. I feel safer already. Now send the mexicans the invoice! Thanks Trump!
            They already got the invoice, they just don’t know it yet. The invoice number is USMCA.

Pelosi and Schumer are sideshows. They did nothing the last time they were in charge. Won’t do anything this time either. What happened to DACA and all the poor occupiers? Did the world end and kavenaugh vote down roe vs wade? Did the tariffs cost you money this Christmas when you shopped at the dollar store? Maybe the name should change to the dollar five store. Did you send any gifts to those detained children of immigrants who illegally tried to enter the us? All flavors of month for the doom and gloom party.

I hope they push trump over the edge and trump goes all stormy Daniels scorched earth and exposes the sins of Obama, et al. Speaking of stormy and his ambulance chasing woman beating lawyer, how did that work for her? All those donations liberals made to her cause all going to trump....or at least 300k worth. Maybe trump will donate it to the wall building effort. More likely he uses it to win a second term.

Comment

Im pretty sure trump will keep that money.

Comment

What really happened- take the blinders off!

Congratulations fuktards and Fuktarts living in the Trump Cult sphere, you've been officially awarded the "SNOWFLAKE award of the century" Pelosi and Schumer went into the Oval office and pisssssed on the face of Trump in front of Millions on National TV something no Republican AS YET DONE, much complaining that the little Dwarfs have done about Snow White but NO ACTION--- fear for TRumps twitter tyrant, embarrassment and NO BALLZZZ
                The Republican party leaders and its supporters are mere followers that have no BALLLZZZZ..

kUDOs to Chucki to bait him into making an outright commitment in front of Millions , forcing the Jerk off to stick to closing 1/4 of Govt down and he will because this time the Military and other important agencies wont be hit.

Have some Ballzzzz once in a while it feels good to stand up.

Comment

Congratulations fuktards and Fuktarts living in the Trump Cult sphere, you've been officially awarded the "SNOWFLAKE award of the century" Pelosi and Schumer went into the Oval office and pisssssed on the face of Trump in front of Millions on National TV something no Republican AS YET DONE, much complaining that the little Dwarfs have done about Snow White but NO ACTION--- fear for TRumps twitter tyrant, embarrassment and NO BALLZZZ
                  The Republican party leaders and its supporters are mere followers that have no BALLLZZZZ..

kUDOs to Chucki to bait him into making an outright commitment in front of Millions , forcing the Jerk off to stick to closing 1/4 of Govt down and he will because this time the Military and other important agencies wont be hit.

**** it down. Furlough all those leeches and withhold welfare payments. Call pelosi and Schumer. All in. No paycheck k for holidays, see what America thinks

Comment

Two words for you to consider:

1) Anger

2) Management

Comment

It was funny watching the embarrassing meeting yesterday...

tRUMP simply lying and then lying some more ...
                      and taking a wrecking ball to the Senate Republicans's position...
                      Pelosi had him by the balls and was squeezing ...
                      Pence was voyeuristically watching on ...

They have it down to a simple formula... tug the dog's collar and let him bark...
                      GOP... RIP...

Comment

Rope a dope...

Two words for you to consider:

1) Anger

2) Management
                        Didn't you mean two words for tRUMP to consider?

He performed well... Nancy and Chuck set him up to take responsibility for a shut down and the chump fell for it... in public ... what a dope...

"A wall ... a wall... my kingdom for a wall"

Comment

Two Real New Yorkers going out it, friends for years both with Balllllzzzzz- I’ll agree with Trump on one thing...... Drain the GOP Swamp, all a bunch of puzzzzzys can’t shoot straight and a bunch of dishonest crackheads. Republican voters were more pizzzzzed off at their party than they were of Dems = Trump Presidency.

Trump should negotiate and put Pelosi & Schumer on his team.

Kudos to Pelosi , she now has Dems overwhelmingly siding with her on being a tough 120 lb 78 yr old grandma she his , Trump already acknowledging she should be leader of house weeks ago ( pay attention) —— calling out Trump on his Manhood image - Ha Ha -maybe she knows he has a Small Pee Pee!
                          Trump blew up behind closed doors.....

Win win for Dems — Republicans Congress should learn and listen or stay being a Pansy lady like Lindsey Graybum.

Comment

Pelosi my guuuurrrrl.

“Tinkle Contest with a Skunk”

Comment

Two Real New Yorkers going out it, friends for years both with Balllllzzzzz- I’ll agree with Trump on one thing...... Drain the GOP Swamp, all a bunch of puzzzzzys can’t shoot straight and a bunch of dishonest crackheads. Republican voters were more pizzzzzed off at their party than they were of Dems = Trump Presidency.

Trump should negotiate and put Pelosi & Schumer on his team.

Kudos to Pelosi , she now has Dems overwhelmingly siding with her on being a tough 120 lb 78 yr old grandma she his , Trump already acknowledging she should be leader of house weeks ago ( pay attention) —— calling out Trump on his Manhood image - Ha Ha -maybe she knows he has a Small Pee Pee!
                              Trump blew up behind closed doors.....

Win win for Dems — Republicans Congress should learn and listen or stay being a Pansy lady like Lindsey Graybum.
                              But it's the old GOP swampsters that support Trump 100%. Without them he's f'd.

I am 100% in support of Congressional and SCOTUS term limits.

Comment

Didn't you mean two words for tRUMP to consider?

He performed well... Nancy and Chuck set him up to take responsibility for a shut down and the chump fell for it... in public ... what a dope...

"A wall ... a wall... my kingdom for a wall"

Nope, I meant what I said.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X