Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Kids of lawnmower parents are the worst. The team was full of them.
    Sorry to hear that.

Comment

What is the temperature of the team? Are they mostly happy or not? Shame. Good coach.

Comment

What is the temperature of the team? Are they mostly happy or not? Shame. Good coach.
        BC women's soccer just took a monumental step back. Foley was a good coach and mentor. Unfortunately, too much drama on the team ultimately took a toll on her. I feel bad for the newcomers of the program. The team culture is so bad.

Comment

Who the hell knows? Do you think any parents from BC's team are posting here?

I'll take a wild guess that after being eliminated from the Cup early and losing their coach that they probably aren't all warm and fuzzy inside. Can't imagine what their commits are thinking coming into this...

Comment

I'll take a wild guess that after being eliminated from the Cup early and losing their coach that they probably aren't all warm and fuzzy inside. Can't imagine what their commits are thinking coming into this...
            Recruitment will suffer big time.

Comment

I do think bc parents are posting.

Comment

Expect to loose some as a big reason kids decommit and it isnt held against them by other coaches is a coaching change.

Comment

I do think bc parents are posting.
                  I know for a fact they are.

Comment

I know for a fact they are.
                    So is your kid on the glee club or the women's soccer team?

Comment

What is going to happen to all the verbal commits from several local girls?

Comment

They got some decisions to make.

Comment

if they are any good, and I mean good to those schools not local as well (some get interest because they are local), they will get reach outs from other teams regarding interest especially seniors and juniors. either way, it will work out.

Comment

Word is some of the girls cause this so if they wanted the coach to leave, wish granted. If they didn't, then they needed to step up and support her. Unfortunately, this is the reality of college sports. As we have told our kids, never pick a school for a coach. Pick a school for the school. That is the only constant you can rely on.

You would think that the AD would give the coach some slack after her years of dedication and past successes. Good luck coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                              Word is some of the girls cause this so if they wanted the coach to leave, wish granted. If they didn't, then they needed to step up and support her. Unfortunately, this is the reality of college sports. As we have told our kids, never pick a school for a coach. Pick a school for the school. That is the only constant you can rely on.

You would think that the AD would give the coach some slack after her years of dedication and past successes. Good luck coach.
                              She has had a terrible reputation for years as a weak, divisive coach. What’s shocking is that after decades of mediocre knowledge and a toxic atmosphere, she finally got the boot.

Comment

What an idiot. No wonder BC sux if that’s the way you sent your kids into playing there. Who takes a job because of some ancillary factor like training? Most sane people take a job for the pay and the quality of the job itself. BC won’t be a quality ACC program until some of you looney parents figure out that if you want to be in a big time program you can’t give lip service to soccer being the overwhelming first priority. The rumor is that Foley got squeezed out over a compliance issue. Apparently a group of players went and complained to the AD about practice hours and she was caught falsifying practice logs. That alone speaks to the character of the team. A bunch of locker room lawyers. No wonder their season went the way it did. Foley was clearly under the microscope because she told the team during the season that if they didn’t win she was going to get fired and was in full on panic mode. Sorry no school is worth having a kid put up with that sort BS and yet that’s exactly what you get when you follow the sort of clownish advice this poster is giving. Do many of you honestly think a coach like AD would get forced out for working a team too hard? Hard work is the expectation in programs like UNC and they treat their players accordingly so they don’t complain. It’s part of the reason UNC is UNC and BC is BC.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X