Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > Massachusetts > Talking MA Politics

Notices

Talking MA Politics The political side of Ma (Public Sector only, not your child's placement and the politics therein or perceived)

Old 07-09-2012
Unregistered

My personal peference? Call me old fashion, but I don't like PDAs among heterosexuals and I don't like PDAs among homosexuals. Keep your private life private. Thanks.
Old 07-09-2012
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Not you again. Your next post will (predictably) be about how the chasm between the straight and gay players tore apart your daughter's team and how either the coach was out of touch or sided with the gay players since she was gay.

Get over yourself. The girls don't care. Time has passed you by. The 1990's are over.

Either grow with the times or go hide under a rock.
Does growing with the times mean we have to hide under the rock. The issue you describe should be no more tolerated than a male coach hitting on female players. If gender issues create a toxic environment on a team they should discussed and condemned, not condoned.
Old 07-09-2012
Unregistered

Default Ta9qsr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
People with attitudes like yours are typically a little insecure about their own sexuality. They compensate for this by spewing bravado about how they are not gay and blah blah blah. My brother in law, a nephew, many of my daughters friends, her roommate and several cousins of mine are gay. They did not CHOOSE to be gay and they do not carry the banner for any kind of agenda. All they want is to be treated the same as everybody else.

Since you are carrying the flag for the Pro-Stupid agenda, I can assure you that everyone in here supports your right to be stupid.

- Cujo
Cujo you dont get it!! They DONT want to be treated like everyone else. Why the need for the
Rainbow flags, stickers mugs you name it, does that seem like somthing that a person who wants to be treated like everybody else would do? Gays posture that they want to be looked upon as just regular Joes but go to great lengths to let us all know they are different! what is
the color of the hetro flag? Exactly. You cant have it both ways but thanks to the enablers
you can!!!!! PS my son is gay.
Old 07-11-2012
Unregistered

Cricket cricket cricket cricket!!