Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > Massachusetts > Talking MA Politics

Notices

Talking MA Politics The political side of Ma (Public Sector only, not your child's placement and the politics therein or perceived)

Old 07-09-2012
Unregistered

I guess tolerance is no longer good enough for you folks .We must accept the gay lifestyle as normal. No wonder this country is in a mess!!
Old 07-09-2012
Unregistered

right on!
Old 07-09-2012
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I guess tolerance is no longer good enough for you folks .We must accept the gay lifestyle as normal. No wonder this country is in a mess!!
The country is a mess because people like you insist that pushing their beliefs on other people is acceptable.

Homosexuality is normal. It is not the majority but the is nothing abnormal about it. It has existed throught history, it exists in the animal kindom, it is not a choice.
Old 07-09-2012
Unregistered

says you
Old 07-09-2012
Unregistered

Quote:
The country is a mess because people like you insist that pushing their beliefs on other people is acceptable.

Homosexuality is normal. It is not the majority but the is nothing abnormal about it. It has existed throught history, it exists in the animal kindom, it is not a choice.
Most are born that way by nature, some nurtured thru life's experiences "partially by choice" & some are converted like a religion.
As long as they are good people..who cares. Don't hate.
Old 07-09-2012
Unregistered

Quote:
I guess you don't understand what tolerance really means. Does not mean that others are odd, foreign, exotic, and/or abnormal as you make them out to be.
Old 07-09-2012
Unregistered

Quote:

Good for you mom. I know what I beleive in and it is a different view than the pro-gay initiative that is spewed in this state. Sorry but not all of us believe in the Animal Kingdom speach. If it were the case, there would be no animal kingdom to speak of.

Being in Mass does not mean I need to believe in the insanity the idiots in this state often try to drive down our throats.
Old 07-09-2012
Unregistered

Quote:
Good for you mom. I know what I beleive in and it is a different view than the pro-gay initiative that is spewed in this state. Sorry but not all of us believe in the Animal Kingdom speach. If it were the case, there would be no animal kingdom to speak of.

Being in Mass does not mean I need to believe in the insanity the idiots in this state often try to drive down our throats.

No, of course you don't need to believe anything you do not want to. But I take comfort in one thing:

You are a dinosaur. The demographics are changing on this issue even faster than it did on anti-miscegenation. Half-the people in the country already approve of gay marriage...yes outright gay marriage, not civil unions, gay rights, etc. Young people leading the way. The trend will continue.

So despite your reservations, please be aware that this issue will trend in the same directions as slaves being freed, women getting the right to vote, different races be able to legally intermarry, etc. etc. etc. And if you are read in enough to have followed recent legal rulings, you understand that the courts are not readily finding constitutional bases to allow discrimination on any level based on sexual orientation.

I will support your right to free speech but I break out in a huge smile every time I realize that people like yourself will be increasingly in the minority over the years. I wish you a long life so you can reflect on this issue, hopefully over many decades. Feel the burn but try not to lose your mind over it.

One more thing....some time ago I believed the best way to resolve this issue was for the government to get out of the "marriage" business....I thought that there should only be a civil union for all, gay and straight....then people could go to whatever church or whatever they wanted to be "married." But thanks to folks like you, I have come around over the last years to not wanting to settle for anything less than ful rights to gay marry. SO if you think your postings do anything to bring about anything other than hasten the changes you don't like, think again.
Old 07-09-2012
Unregistered

Quote:
And what exactly is the "big issue"? Did you happen to notice that we are now in the 21st Century?
As a former HS coach at least 10% of my players were openly gay. The kids were all accepting of their teammates sexual orientation. It was NEVER an issue among the players. If it was an issue for the parents I was neither aware of it nor would I have cared one iota.
Old 07-09-2012
Unregistered

Quote:

People with attitudes like yours are typically a little insecure about their own sexuality. They compensate for this by spewing bravado about how they are not gay and blah blah blah. My brother in law, a nephew, many of my daughters friends, her roommate and several cousins of mine are gay. They did not CHOOSE to be gay and they do not carry the banner for any kind of agenda. All they want is to be treated the same as everybody else.

Since you are carrying the flag for the Pro-Stupid agenda, I can assure you that everyone in here supports your right to be stupid.

- Cujo