Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

His teams followed him and most left him. He’s a joke and is nasty to the kids.
    Like his predecessor CJ

Comment

Like his predecessor CJ
      Not at all! We all love CJ. Only a troubled individual like you, Matt Hew, would say that.

Comment

Not at all! We all love CJ. Only a troubled individual like you, Matt Hew, would say that.
        No. CJ is widely regarded as nasty and very unorganized

Comment

Hahahaha. Widely regarded. Freaking moron.

Comment

You wish she was. You are the idiot that says garbage like this. She doesn't put up with B.S. and those idiots that she doesn't let get away with nonsense are the ones that don't like her. Guess what, no one likes them. As for organized, no one can deny that it is sooooo much better with her here.

Comment

You wish she was. You are the idiot that says garbage like this. She doesn't put up with B.S. and those idiots that she doesn't let get away with nonsense are the ones that don't like her. Guess what, no one likes them. As for organized, no one can deny that it is sooooo much better with her here.
              Looks like CJ I'd back on the forum. I literally know 3 people who left strictly because of her. She is a nasty bitch and i know for a fact Kurt has been approached about her online antics

Comment

Looks like CJ I'd back on the forum. I literally know 3 people who left strictly because of her. She is a nasty bitch and i know for a fact Kurt has been approached about her online antics
                Right! No one cares, Matt. Only you! CJ works for KK not Atletico. When are you gonna get your facts straight? You wish she was paying attention to your crap. lol

Comment

You are a nasty bitch, Matt! Whiny, stupid, stalking, little bitch.

Comment

Right! No one cares, Matt. Only you! CJ works for KK not Atletico. When are you gonna get your facts straight? You wish she was paying attention to your crap. lol
                    Oh so that's why Atletico is run like such **** then? How many times has CJ scheduled lacrosse over soccer practice. Happens all the time

Comment

Can we run down the list of clubs Kurt has merged with since Dan left just for fun. My guess is 13

Comment

Blah blah blah. No one cares about the ravings of a lunatic.

Comment

Blah blah blah. No one cares about the ravings of a lunatic.
                          Typical response. When CJ is made to look the fool she calls names. How many merges are we up to?

Comment

Typical response. When CJ is made to look the fool she calls names. How many merges are we up to?
                            Moron, you are the fool. Stuttering fool.

Comment

What # merge is the great Kurt Kelley on? 20 years 18 merges lol. Should tell everyone something loud and clear

Comment

Is it just me or does Kurt's wife Erika always smell like a horse stable when she comes to the building?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X