Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New York

Notices

New York Discussions about New York soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default what happened to the Iona Womens Coach Brady?

Anyone have any info, just looking at the stats for the last game and i see her name removed from the Iona site and now have an interim coach, anyone know whats up?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Sooooo glad my daughter turned her down. She was on the fence because they weren't a good team, but what convinced her to pick another school was watching her coach. She would tolerate players screaming at her and instead of sitting them, she would put them back in the game.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sooooo glad my daughter turned her down. She was on the fence because they weren't a good team, but what convinced her to pick another school was watching her coach. She would tolerate players screaming at her and instead of sitting them, she would put them back in the game.
Weird lady she is, the program stunk. You’d think because of it’s location and D1 status they would be recruiting a lot and doing way much better.

When a coach goes MIA mid season like this you gotta wonder what happens to the 2019 commits.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Weird lady she is, the program stunk. You’d think because of it’s location and D1 status they would be recruiting a lot and doing way much better.

When a coach goes MIA mid season like this you gotta wonder what happens to the 2019 commits.
A lot of her players complained about her.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Interim Coach Is a good and honorable man who has been around the women's game for a long time. I wish him a great deal of success.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

What happened did she quit or fired and for what?
Must be something bad if it’s in season , am I Right ?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What happened did she quit or fired and for what?
Must be something bad if it’s in season , am I Right ?
Can’t be good, either way
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can’t be good, either way
Coach’s quit mid season if frustrated of the admin or the team, the team would be her own doing as she is the one that recruited that bunch. Admin wouldn’t force her out mid season unless she did something bad.

Maybe she had immigration issues.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Coach’s quit mid season if frustrated of the admin or the team, the team would be her own doing as she is the one that recruited that bunch. Admin wouldn’t force her out mid season unless she did something bad.

Maybe she had immigration issues.
I would reach out to interim coach to see where school stands on current commits.
Will the school honor prior coaches deals? Do they even have a records of commits ? Best recommendation is to have a backup plan available for your child's future in the event things go sideways.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 5 Days Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would reach out to interim coach to see where school stands on current commits.
Will the school honor prior coaches deals? Do they even have a records of commits ? Best recommendation is to have a backup plan available for your child's future in the event things go sideways.
Any word?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.