Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New York

Notices

New York Discussions about New York soccer.

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Default what happened to the Iona Womens Coach Brady?

Anyone have any info, just looking at the stats for the last game and i see her name removed from the Iona site and now have an interim coach, anyone know whats up?
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Sooooo glad my daughter turned her down. She was on the fence because they weren't a good team, but what convinced her to pick another school was watching her coach. She would tolerate players screaming at her and instead of sitting them, she would put them back in the game.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sooooo glad my daughter turned her down. She was on the fence because they weren't a good team, but what convinced her to pick another school was watching her coach. She would tolerate players screaming at her and instead of sitting them, she would put them back in the game.
Weird lady she is, the program stunk. You’d think because of it’s location and D1 status they would be recruiting a lot and doing way much better.

When a coach goes MIA mid season like this you gotta wonder what happens to the 2019 commits.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Weird lady she is, the program stunk. You’d think because of it’s location and D1 status they would be recruiting a lot and doing way much better.

When a coach goes MIA mid season like this you gotta wonder what happens to the 2019 commits.
A lot of her players complained about her.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Interim Coach Is a good and honorable man who has been around the women's game for a long time. I wish him a great deal of success.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

What happened did she quit or fired and for what?
Must be something bad if it’s in season , am I Right ?
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
What happened did she quit or fired and for what?
Must be something bad if it’s in season , am I Right ?
Can’t be good, either way
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Can’t be good, either way
Coach’s quit mid season if frustrated of the admin or the team, the team would be her own doing as she is the one that recruited that bunch. Admin wouldn’t force her out mid season unless she did something bad.

Maybe she had immigration issues.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Coach’s quit mid season if frustrated of the admin or the team, the team would be her own doing as she is the one that recruited that bunch. Admin wouldn’t force her out mid season unless she did something bad.

Maybe she had immigration issues.
I would reach out to interim coach to see where school stands on current commits.
Will the school honor prior coaches deals? Do they even have a records of commits ? Best recommendation is to have a backup plan available for your child's future in the event things go sideways.
Old 5 Days Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
I would reach out to interim coach to see where school stands on current commits.
Will the school honor prior coaches deals? Do they even have a records of commits ? Best recommendation is to have a backup plan available for your child's future in the event things go sideways.
Any word?