Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New York

Notices

New York Discussions about New York soccer.

Old 12-18-2018
Unregistered

Default East Meadow

Interested in people’s opinion/ feelings about this club from the inside and outside. Would like to hear the pros and cons.
It seems they do not have a field issue so hopefully this won’t turn into the SUSA and Barca threads.
Old 12-18-2018
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Interested in people’s opinion/ feelings about this club from the inside and outside. Would like to hear the pros and cons.
It seems they do not have a field issue so hopefully this won’t turn into the SUSA and Barca threads.
#WHOCARES Next.
Old 12-19-2018
Unregistered

Default East Meadow

Quote:

Credible Organization...Professionally Run. Probably (and i know arguably) the best "non-academy" club (local town based club) on Long Island.
Old 12-19-2018
Unregistered

Quote:
Credible Organization...Professionally Run. Probably (and i know arguably) the best "non-academy" club (local town based club) on Long Island.
That's fair. I also rank Massapequa SC up there as well. Town clubs that are able to run successful tournaments to subsidize their program have a legitimate head start.
Old 12-19-2018
Unregistered

Quote:
Their arrogant DoC is hardly professional, zero people skills, no idea how to treat his players as people, doesn't care about development, but will gladly take your money. Shall we go on?
Old 12-19-2018
Unregistered

Quote:
Their arrogant DoC is hardly professional, zero people skills, no idea how to treat his players as people, doesn't care about development, but will gladly take your money. Shall we go on?
Isn't that any DOC of a town club now a days ? I mean how many times can they go from club to club.
Old 12-19-2018
Unregistered

Default East Meadow

Quote:
Isn't that any DOC of a town club now a days ? I mean how many times can they go from club to club.
East Islip is credible also. Has anyone seen how fast they set up a field at there annual tournament? its about 15 - 20 min. for a full size field painted with goal posts embedded in the ground.
Old 12-19-2018
Unregistered

Quote:
He is an embodiment of everything that is wrong with youth soccer. Very talented at screaming at girls and women but not so tough and demeaning when he has to deal with the dads.
Old 12-19-2018
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
credible organization...professionally run. Probably (and i know arguably) the best "non-academy" club (local town based club) on long island.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Old 12-19-2018
Unregistered

Quote:
Wait, this was a joke right? Meant to be read with sarcasm?