Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > Massachusetts > Talking MA Politics

Notices

Talking MA Politics The political side of Ma (Public Sector only, not your child's placement and the politics therein or perceived)

Old 08-24-2010
Unregistered

Quote:
LA unveils $578M school, costliest in the nation
This is not insane, it's obscene.

Californians wonder why their state is going broke???
Old 08-31-2010
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Most Americans want Obamacare repealed now that they are realizing just how much it's really going to cost middle class Americans. Current Rasmussen poll says 55% for repeal, 38% oppose repeal.
Most Americans actually want lots of government, but they don't want to pay for it. Reminds me of spoiled teenagers. Parents are SUCH jerks, they are just plain dumb, they don't understand anything, they just need to GO AWAY! Except, of course, when it comes to filling the fridge and paying for a nice home, and buying lots of cool clothing, and sending their kids to a good school, and letting them borrow the car or driving them all over the place, and then there's the vacations, the endless needs that are really just wants, blah, blah, blah.

Same with Americans. They hate government and can't stand the idea of Uncle Sam getting in their face, except when it comes to food safety, drug safety, having police and firefighters there when you need them, and, oh yes, the air and water need to be clean, the public schools need to be top drawer, those pot holes need to be filled, the court system can't be corrupt, the press has to be free to rant and rave, the sick and elderly have to be cared for, the laws have to be enforced, and it goes on and on. But we hate government. Right. Spoiled, clueless teenagers.

You hate government? Want to be free of it for a while? Try Mexico. I don't think they've really got one at this point. Feel free to bring that gun you love so much. Be a real eye opener how little good it will do you.
Old 09-01-2010
Unregistered

Quote:
Most Americans actually want lots of government, but they don't want to pay for it. Reminds me of spoiled teenagers. Parents are SUCH jerks, they are just plain dumb, they don't understand anything, they just need to GO AWAY! Except, of course, when it comes to filling the fridge and paying for a nice home, and buying lots of cool clothing, and sending their kids to a good school, and letting them borrow the car or driving them all over the place, and then there's the vacations, the endless needs that are really just wants, blah, blah, blah.

Same with Americans. They hate government and can't stand the idea of Uncle Sam getting in their face, except when it comes to food safety, drug safety, having police and firefighters there when you need them, and, oh yes, the air and water need to be clean, the public schools need to be top drawer, those pot holes need to be filled, the court system can't be corrupt, the press has to be free to rant and rave, the sick and elderly have to be cared for, the laws have to be enforced, and it goes on and on. But we hate government. Right. Spoiled, clueless teenagers.

You hate government? Want to be free of it for a while? Try Mexico. I don't think they've really got one at this point. Feel free to bring that gun you love so much. Be a real eye opener how little good it will do you.
Good post butmight I suggest that if they hate their taxes more than they love their guns, then Saudi Arabia might make an excellent choice rather than Mexico. The Saudis have no income tax.
Old 09-01-2010
Unregistered

Quote:
Good post butmight I suggest that if they hate their taxes more than they love their guns, then Saudi Arabia might make an excellent choice rather than Mexico. The Saudis have no income tax.
No religious freedom in Saudi, I'm afraid.

If you want the government to take care of you and pay huge amounts in taxes for that care, move to Europe.