Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is this 2004 team the Sachem team or the KK team?
    I was the Sachem 2005 Girls team

Comment

I was the Sachem 2005 Girls team
      The fireworks? Is that really a team?

Comment

KK just withdrew it's 2004 boys team from EDP.

Comment

KK just withdrew it's 2004 boys team from EDP.
          OMG!!! No They DIDNT!!! How dare they. Did all the boys leave? Did they go to SUSA? Barca? Surf? Info... please!!!

Comment

OMG!!! No They DIDNT!!! How dare they. Did all the boys leave? Did they go to SUSA? Barca? Surf? Info... please!!!
            Did you forget to take your medicine today?

Comment

No.. I am obsessed with KK! I know what kind of cars Kurt has, the terrible bathrooms in his facility.. I just cant get enough. I need to know the scoop.. where did they go???

Comment

Lol! I think she def. did forget to take her meds ..... but I'm now curious as well..... where did the 04 boys go?

Comment

Lol! I think she def. did forget to take her meds ..... but I'm now curious as well..... where did the 04 boys go?
                  My guess is with Dan gone NPL has to be priority and Kurt doesn't have time for a second league. There goes EDP.

Comment

https://home.gotsoccer.com/tools/thu...=180&width=180

How ya doin people? Check out all the KK players I took to Susa!

https://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/...?TeamID=431666

Comment

Lol, Dan the man. I see you only took 4-5 02's! Good luck, Kurt will be fine.

Comment

Lol, Dan the man. I see you only took 4-5 02's! Good luck, Kurt will be fine.
                        I don't know Dan, Kurt or anyone else involved. But, I've been on the other side of a few of their '02 games. I hope that team doesn't get hurt, the boys played good, fairly clean, soccer. And they are one of the few teams (as a parent) I look forward to playing against.

Comment

KK Roster: https://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/...?TeamID=699605

Looks like same players on both. Would anyone choose Dan over Kurt?

Comment

Anyone remember this? Dan left and majority of Kurt's players left with him

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                              Anyone remember this? Dan left and majority of Kurt's players left with him
                              Working hard, eh, Matt? Just can't do anything else but obsess. Crazy man.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Working hard, eh, Matt? Just can't do anything else but obsess. Crazy man.
                                Yep. Looks like people been bashing this club, Kurt, and Cj for a long long long time. Funny thing is everyone keeps saying the same things. Must be all the crazy lying parents though

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X