Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > Massachusetts > Talking MA Politics

Notices

Talking MA Politics The political side of Ma (Public Sector only, not your child's placement and the politics therein or perceived)

Old 09-14-2015
Unregistered

More bad news, TeeHeeMan.

Poll: Sharp erosion in Clinton support among Democratic women

Hillary Rodham Clinton is suffering rapid erosion of support among Democratic women ó the voters long presumed to be her bedrock in her bid to become the nationís first female president.The numbers in a new Washington Post-ABC News poll are an alarm siren: Where 71*percent of Democratic-leaning female voters said in July that they expected to vote for Clinton, only 42*percent do now, a drop of 29*percentage points in eight weeks.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...3b9_story.html
Old 09-16-2015
Unregistered

Clown car about to pull I to the station with all the bozos ex lax. Start making popcorn
Old 09-16-2015
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Clown car about to pull I to the station with all the bozos ex lax. Start making popcorn
Professor, I know you are still reeling from the latest poll results, so your confusion is to expected, but the clown car doesn't depart until October 13, 2015.
Old 02-15-2016
Unregistered

On a practical note regarding weapons. Always inquire and when they are old enough, have your children learn to politely inquire if there are firearms kept at any house they visit. Then it is a judgement call about visiting that home.