Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 3 > Florida

Notices

Florida Discussions about Florida soccer.

Old 01-28-2011
Unregistered

Default Baysl

I don't know about everyone else but after May I am definitely leaving this club. All about money and the kids are not learning anything unless you are on the 'A' team of your age group.
Old 01-28-2011
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I don't know about everyone else but after May I am definitely leaving this club. All about money and the kids are not learning anything unless you are on the 'A' team of your age group.
Congrats, you put it out there earlier than most. Posts like yours should start picking up in frequency over the next month or so regarding yours and many other clubs.

The posts from backstabbing parents and teammates regarding teams that are breaking up commence shortly thereafter.
Old 01-28-2011
Unregistered

Quote:
Congrats, you put it out there earlier than most. Posts like yours should start picking up in frequency over the next month or so regarding yours and many other clubs.

The posts from backstabbing parents and teammates regarding teams that are breaking up commence shortly thereafter.
I don't know what your kid is not developing but I know of one young girl who is developing nicely on the B team.
Old 01-28-2011
Unregistered

Quote:
I'm sure some other club would like to take your money for the mediocre "B" team player. It is the same at every club.
Old 01-28-2011
Unregistered

Quote:
What club is this? baysl
Old 01-28-2011
Unregistered

Yes BAYSL...all daddy coaches will be gone.

Quote:
What club is this? baysl
Old 01-28-2011
Unregistered

Quote:
Yes BAYSL...all daddy coaches will be gone.
No what I meant was, what do the initials stand for. I guess I am one of the few not familiar with it. I can only think of Brandon, Braden River. I know it's not neither of those
Old 01-28-2011
Unregistered

Quote:
This post is such crap. The rec portion is BAYSL, the competitive side is called Brandon. You don't even have a kid at the club. Nice try.
Old 01-28-2011
Unregistered

brandon area youth soccer league...rec and competitive are both call the name moron.

Quote:
This post is such crap. The rec portion is BAYSL, the competitive side is called Brandon. You don't even have a kid at the club. Nice try.
Old 01-28-2011
Unregistered

Quote:
brandon area youth soccer league...rec and competitive are both call the name moron.
Wrong. Try again.