Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 3 > Florida

Notices

Florida Discussions about Florida soccer.

Old 02-19-2010
Unregistered

Default baysl doc

I hear BAYSL looking for a new DOC
Old 02-19-2010
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This guy must be a cat with 9 lives because he seems to get fired every week on this site, but still remains in charge.
Old 02-19-2010
Unregistered

Cool

the rumors are true...S.P. is out after march, hopefully the new DOC will help lower some of their outrageous fees.
Old 02-19-2010
Unregistered

Quote:
the rumors are true...S.P. is out after march, hopefully the new DOC will help lower some of their outrageous fees.
Depends on if the rumors of Baysl merging with Valrico are true. If that happens I think the fees will go up not down...
Old 02-19-2010
Unregistered

Default re: I Hear BAYSL looking for a new DOC

Quote:
I hear BAYSL looking?

Nope. Let me guess, you're one the parents from a CDL team we beat this year, or maybe a parent from dying Valrico, or Players club although there are only maybe 50 parents from PC? Our DOC is still here, our fields are still full of players. Our league fees are way less than RSL, Oldsmar etc, btw we include tourneys in our fees, other leagues like Valrico don't. New fields and club house are under construction. Thanks for the pub once again, we appreciate your bump.

BAYSL
Old 02-19-2010
Unregistered

Quote:
I hear BAYSL looking?

Nope. Let me guess, you're one the parents from a CDL team we beat this year, or maybe a parent from dying Valrico, or Players club although there are only maybe 50 parents from PC? Our DOC is still here, our fields are still full of players. Our league fees are way less than RSL, Oldsmar etc, btw we include tourneys in our fees, other leagues like Valrico don't. New fields and club house are under construction. Thanks for the pub once again, we appreciate your bump.

BAYSL
So in CDL was that the U-15, 16, or 18 girls? Or the U-15,16,17, or 18 boys?
Old 02-19-2010
Unregistered

Quote:
So in CDL was that the U-15, 16, or 18 girls? Or the U-15,16,17, or 18 boys?
Winter league.
Old 02-20-2010
Unregistered

Quote:
I hear BAYSL looking?

BAYSL
Maybe you should stay better informed or attend one of your own board meetings. Brandon most definetely looking. Stay tuned... better option will be available soon to parent who feel stuck at BAYSL.
Old 02-20-2010
Unregistered

Quote:
Maybe you should stay better informed or attend one of your own board meetings. Brandon most definetely looking. Stay tuned... better option will be available soon to parent who feel stuck at BAYSL.
Hey loser if you are posting a comment at about 3 am you need to get a life and not worry about BAYSL.
Old 02-20-2010
Unregistered

Quote:
Hey loser if you are posting a comment at about 3 am you need to get a life and not worry about BAYSL.
Why are you so worried about when a post happens? Sounds like you couldn't wait to wake up this morning and see who responded to you. Not all of us are stay at home moms that can post from 8-5 cause you said so. And worried? I'm not worried about BAYSL; I'm anxious and can't wait!! Let the implosion begin!