Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EVERYTHING you believe about boys recruiting is wrong!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    ever look in a mirror nut job?
    Ummm...have you?

Comment

Well beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder but one thing I know for certain is you spend an awful lot of your time here pontificating about things which haven't the slightest idea about. I know this because I have actually been involved and taken the steps to have multiple kids get recruited. What's your claim to fame, getting a kid admitted to some high brow academic institution? Done that as well. Not so hard to do. Most important thing in both cases is objectivity. From where I sit you have little and are more intent on following the pack than leading it.

Comment

Well beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder but one thing I know for certain is you spend an awful lot of your time here pontificating about things which haven't the slightest idea about. I know this because I have actually been involved and taken the steps to have multiple kids get recruited. What's your claim to fame, getting a kid admitted to some high brow academic institution? Done that as well. Not so hard to do. Most important thing in both cases is objectivity. From where I sit you have little and are more intent on following the pack than leading it.
        You haven't the faintest idea about what I know and what I think. The proof is in your hundreds of posts directly contradicting and/or ignoring what I have outlined over and over and over. You "followed the pack" a thousand more times over than myself.

Comment

You haven't the faintest idea about what I know and what I think. The proof is in your hundreds of posts directly contradicting and/or ignoring what I have outlined over and over and over. You "followed the pack" a thousand more times over than myself.
          Anyone who has read your crap for years can tell you don’t know anything. Your ignorance is on display in everyone of your posts.

Comment

Having done ECNL and NPL our opinion (so far) is that there is a higher level of play at ECNL. (And yes... i'm sure there are NPL teams that can beat ECNL and ECNL that can beat DA and DA that can beat NPL, etc).

Doubtful that at the HS ages ECNL Boys is a higher level of play than the NPL teams, especially with the New England teams. The NEFC and GPS high school level teams that are still playing in NPL have been significantly stronger than the boys teams that joined the ECNL (the Bolts B teams and the Stars boys teams) for multiple years, and there have been few roster changes for any of these teams. I'm not claiming that either league is as good as the DA teams, but its silly to say that ECNL is somehow stronger than NPL at this point. We shall see in the end--the leagues finish their season with a full set of playoffs against each other, so we won't have to speculate.

Comment

Anyone who has read your crap for years can tell you don’t know anything. Your ignorance is on display in everyone of your posts.
              That generally has not been the feedback. And in fact most here think my posts are reality-based, reasonable and accurate, and agenda-free other than the interest in exposing your absurdities. Amazing that you still cannot see what a joke and total laughingstock you are. Go on any sidelines in the state where anyone has heard of you and the responses are telling and utterly consistent. You're a joke, plain and simple.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X