Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nope. He's actually on the list - a no brainier. That's the issue - he doesn't take the time to research and really watch the players. There are players who have no business being on that list and there are others who should be. As a former D1 and semi-pro player I think I know what I'm talking about. Pretty irresponsible of the guy and more importantly the people who hired him. Probably couldn't afford a real soccer guy. I hear he's a twenty something bench player from BU. No one should take him seriously. Total blowhard.
    Are you the guy who continues to harp on his bonafides ... we get it he's a twenty something former BU bench player. Enough already with your man crush

Comment

Nope. He's actually on the list - a no brainier. That's the issue - he doesn't take the time to research and really watch the players. There are players who have no business being on that list and there are others who should be. As a former D1 and semi-pro player I think I know what I'm talking about. Pretty irresponsible of the guy and more importantly the people who hired him. Probably couldn't afford a real soccer guy. I hear he's a twenty something bench player from BU. No one should take him seriously. Total blowhard.
      I've met the guy. Nice enough dude, smiles a lot but clueless. NESJ never had much credibility to begin with so no surprise here.

Comment

So clueless, pretty evident you're not in the commitment race. Shout back when you are, or, if you'll ever be.
        Swomley committed weeks ago. Any dope reading the commits thread here would know that. Lazy journalism.

Comment

Bleak.
          The reign of foreign players shall continue in earnest. Especially given the sad cast of characters that are in the running to head up United States soccer. What a dismal future!

Comment

So clueless, pretty evident you're not in the commitment race. Shout back when you are, or, if you'll ever be.
            TS silliness at it's finest. Such. A. Dope.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
              The magazine is a rag. Still good players on the list, but it’s a joke of a publication.

Comment

Yeah right he's on the list. Bullsh*t.

Comment

You played at Franklin Pierce bro, then you joined that fine organization GPS. You're now at Seacoast (another sh*t club). Your kid shouldn't be on that list. He sucks as much as his dad did.

Comment

You played at Franklin Pierce bro, then you joined that fine organization GPS. You're now at Seacoast (another sh*t club). Your kid shouldn't be on that list. He sucks as much as his dad did.
                    Ouch ...

Comment

Wow late night for you huh? FP is d3 bonehead. And you are one Classy guy calling out kids.
                      I don't know how you sleep at night.

Comment

Wow late night for you huh? FP is d3 bonehead. And you are one Classy guy calling out kids.
                        I don't know how you sleep at night.
                        Franklin Pierce is Div 2

Comment

As a practical matter I'd like to know how the author goes about researching these players. There isn't a lot of info out there. Video of the games is usually limited to those involved with each team. Is it minutes played? Games started? How does it work?

Comment

As a practical matter I'd like to know how the author goes about researching these players. There isn't a lot of info out there. Video of the games is usually limited to those involved with each team. Is it minutes played? Games started? How does it work?
                            Word of mouth

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                              Coaches of clubs.

Comment

Word of Mouth and their club coaches is crap journalism. Lots of bias and it depends on whose voice is loudest.

I'd respect an independent, experienced soccer guys opinion after he/she has actually watched these players in at least three games. Sigal is not experienced (sitting on the bench at BU does not qualify as experience) and he doesn't have or take the time to really watch the players.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X