Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s business Batman. Who cares how good or bad the teams are? Simple business move by MLS owner who is saying can I benefit from any of these DA kids now playing for Orlando. His answer is NO I cannot Benefit so then why pay 1 to 1.5 million per year for little Johnny to play in the DA. Sell it to MV and deduct your looses.

MV will become a residential academy by 2018-2019

The remainder of the year they must put up with DA kids even if they are better then current residential kids.

It’s business both ways. Keep in the mind the top 20 foreigners at MV from African nations will NOT even play DA. They are to good of players from DA anyway this group is the TRUE professionals

Your little johnny needs to pay $55K per year to secure a $10K college scharship

You do the math. The truth HURTS
    thats why the 19s beat Sima Gold on Thursday 6-1

Comment

more reinforcement that IF (still a big IF) MV just takes their 55k a year residential kids for the DA it's an unmitigated disaster and an MLS academy in badge only.

Comment

more reinforcement that IF (still a big IF) MV just takes their 55k a year residential kids for the DA it's an unmitigated disaster and an MLS academy in badge only.
        We will see in May and June what the outcome will be. Lets see If MV is going to run a program the right way to build the best DA or if they are more interested in the money for the residential players. We have all come to the conclusion if little Ronaldo and little Messi shows up and Ronaldo is willing to pay and Messi needs a scholarship Ronaldo gets the spot.

But we have seen some of the best talent in the country and some of our boys are just as good if not better. We have seen teams from Europe and some of our kids could have made those teams. So we will see if MV is truly interested in developing the best or do they just want to fill up the dorm rooms.

Comment

We will see in May and June what the outcome will be. Lets see If MV is going to run a program the right way to build the best DA or if they are more interested in the money for the residential players. We have all come to the conclusion if little Ronaldo and little Messi shows up and Ronaldo is willing to pay and Messi needs a scholarship Ronaldo gets the spot.

But we have seen some of the best talent in the country and some of our boys are just as good if not better. We have seen teams from Europe and some of our kids could have made those teams. So we will see if MV is truly interested in developing the best or do they just want to fill up the dorm rooms.
          wait, we should wait patiently and actually see how things develop? this is way too..........reasonable.

you dont think it makes more sense to speculate, bash, lie, and troll? well, thats no fun.

Comment

this is a real newsflash and contrary to all the MV self-promotion about results against mediocre high school teams

Comment

this is a real newsflash and contrary to all the MV self-promotion about results against mediocre high school teams
              Stop the whining and bitching OC people. Just because you'll have no pull to keep little Landon on the roster. now you sound like chicken little . Believe me its not that important.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBxCY9HfGZ0

Comment

wait, we should wait patiently and actually see how things develop? this is way too..........reasonable.

you dont think it makes more sense to speculate, bash, lie, and troll? well, thats no fun.
                I am waiting patiently while planning ahead. I have my feelers out for my boys future. We won't be the one bent over with my pants down come June. If they don't have an offer before then we will accept the best offer we have. MV loss.

Comment

I am waiting patiently while planning ahead. I have my feelers out for my boys future. We won't be the one bent over with my pants down come June. If they don't have an offer before then we will accept the best offer we have. MV loss.
                  Amen brother

Comment

Amen brother
                    No more games at crappy sylvan fields. YES!

Comment

We are too. Looking very close at one of the ECNL clubs since there is emphasis on college or another DA club. Keeping options open.

Comment

We are too. Looking very close at one of the ECNL clubs since there is emphasis on college or another DA club. Keeping options open.
                        Already talking with 2 former Directors with one offer on the table told us to ask for our release.

Comment

Already talking with 2 former Directors with one offer on the table told us to ask for our release.
                          Sad to see OC drop programming mid year. Boys DA was OC top Program

No USL Pro Outlet
                          No US Dev Academy Outlet for Boys

OC does NOT care enough to even let the Girls know the facts of what’s about to drop on them

Comment

Sad to see OC drop programming mid year. Boys DA was OC top Program

No USL Pro Outlet
                            No US Dev Academy Outlet for Boys

OC does NOT care enough to even let the Girls know the facts of what’s about to drop on them
                            The Girls DA coaches Know they are leaving but not telling the girls. Girls DA coaches have known for about 2 months

Comment

The Girls DA coaches Know they are leaving but not telling the girls. Girls DA coaches have known for about 2 months
                              The parents/girls know too..

Comment

The parents/girls know too..
                                They also know:
                                There will be a GDA.
                                Who at least 2 coaches will be.
                                They will have to pay.
                                If any Current DA player does not make GDA next season, they will go directly to FKK. This will affect the 03 and 01 age groups as those are the younger ages of the merged teams next season.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X