Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have no idea what team this is, but I hope the freshman start and win the state championship just to shut up people like you who think they're entitled to everything.
    You have to admit it is quite fishy when half the varsity team are freshmen from the same club team. They might be talented but it is fishy to take juniors and move them down to JV and two of the freshmen did not even go to the high school tryout if we are getting the story correct on ts.

Comment

You have to admit it is quite fishy when half the varsity team are freshmen from the same club team. They might be talented but it is fishy to take juniors and move them down to JV and two of the freshmen did not even go to the high school tryout if we are getting the story correct on ts.
      I guarantee we are not getting the story correct from the accuser. Somebody please post the name of the school so we can get some facts.

Comment

I have no personal knowledge of your situation but I hear false accusations in the soccer community all the time. It's always someone with a personal grudge, and there is never any evidence offered. Your rants have all the usual symptoms. Your angry responses mean that my questions, which you still haven't bothered to answer, are getting under your skin. You're taking this so personally you forgot to step back and ask yourself whether your theory actually makes any sense (hint: it doesn't).

BTW, there is smoke without fire all the time, otherwise every criminal trial would end with a guilty verdict. Good luck with your crusade against the evil conspiracy.
        The evidence is in the roster. It has been asked and answered multiple times counselor.

Comment

Finally someone gets it!

Comment

I have no personal knowledge of your situation but I hear false accusations in the soccer community all the time. It's always someone with a personal grudge, and there is never any evidence offered. Your rants have all the usual symptoms. Your angry responses mean that my questions, which you still haven't bothered to answer, are getting under your skin. You're taking this so personally you forgot to step back and ask yourself whether your theory actually makes any sense (hint: it doesn't).

BTW, there is smoke without fire all the time, otherwise every criminal trial would end with a guilty verdict. Good luck with your crusade against the evil conspiracy.
            Well put, you have this wingnut's back against the wall. Someday he'll learn that you can't win an argument with name calling, insults, and vulgarity.

Comment

I guarantee we are not getting the story correct from the accuser. Somebody please post the name of the school so we can get some facts.
              No, no, no. That is against TS rules. We can bash each other as much as we want, but cannot point fingers like that. All of the clues are there. Top 5 team in the state. Half of the roster is freshman. All of those players are from the exact same team at a local club that bears the same city name as the HS. Happy hunting.

Comment

The evidence is in the roster. It has been asked and answered multiple times counselor.
                Thank you for that evidence counselor. Let the record show that all the players who made the team are more talented than the ones relegated. Case close.

Comment

Well put, you have this wingnut's back against the wall. Someday he'll learn that you can't win an argument with name calling, insults, and vulgarity.
                  That is so, so wrong azzhole. Name calling and yelling louder always win. But the facts are also beneficial. Look at the roster.

PS - go fu*k yourself.

Love,
                  Wingnut

Comment

That is so, so wrong azzhole. Name calling and yelling louder always win. But the facts are also beneficial. Look at the roster.

PS - go fu*k yourself.

Love,
                    Wingnut
                    Dear Wingnut,
                    Please see the post right before yours. Then look up the definition of evidence.

Love forever,
                    The Truth

Comment

Thank you for that evidence counselor. Let the record show that all the players who made the team are more talented than the ones relegated. Case close.
                      See...you keep making assumptions. That means you have skin in the game. Maybe listen to some of your own advice. Take a step back and look at the bigger picture. Just from a law of averages, how would it be possible for that many freshman on the same team, from the same club, all be able to perform at tryouts better than experienced players. Experienced players that are trained and developed at their same club. And on top of that, how can 2 additional players, that never went to tryouts, but belong to the same group of freshmen, also be rostered to the varsity team? Too many coincidences for one team.

Case is far from closed. Unless that is what you need it to be, huh?

Comment

Dear Wingnut,
                        Please see the post right before yours. Then look up the definition of evidence.

Love forever,
                        The Truth
                        Done. Show me evidence that the relegated players, with 2-3 years of varsity experience at a top 5 team, are worse than a group of inexperienced 15 year olds that coincidentally have the club president's daughter in the mix and all play for the same team at the same club.

Go ahead. I'll wait.

Comment

See...you keep making assumptions. That means you have skin in the game. Maybe listen to some of your own advice. Take a step back and look at the bigger picture. Just from a law of averages, how would it be possible for that many freshman on the same team, from the same club, all be able to perform at tryouts better than experienced players. Experienced players that are trained and developed at their same club. And on top of that, how can 2 additional players, that never went to tryouts, but belong to the same group of freshmen, also be rostered to the varsity team? Too many coincidences for one team.

Case is far from closed. Unless that is what you need it to be, huh?
                          For someone who insults others on a lack of education, you sure have a lot to learn. Your argument is based on the law of averages? Really? Is it not more likely that the local U16 club team has an exceptionally talented group of kids who trained together under a good coach, and as a result have skills far above the other candidates for those HS roster slots?

You should stick with online trolling as a line of work, you have no future as a lawyer.

Comment

Done. Show me evidence that the relegated players, with 2-3 years of varsity experience at a top 5 team, are worse than a group of inexperienced 15 year olds that coincidentally have the club president's daughter in the mix and all play for the same team at the same club.

Go ahead. I'll wait.
                            Sorry your lack of education is showing again. In this country the burden of proof rests on the accuser. That's YOU. Let's see your conspiracy evidence.

Go ahead, I'll wait.

Comment

For someone who insults others on a lack of education, you sure have a lot to learn. Your argument is based on the law of averages? Really? Is it not more likely that the local U16 club team has an exceptionally talented group of kids who trained together under a good coach, and as a result have skills far above the other candidates for those HS roster slots?

You should stick with online trolling as a line of work, you have no future as a lawyer.
                              LMFAO. Your knowledge of the situation comes through with each new post. Such flourishing descriptions of the U16 players. You definitely have skin in the game. And obviously do not understand how the law of averages works in the universe. The probability you describe is impossible. But nice try.

Comment

Sorry your lack of education is showing again. In this country the burden of proof rests on the accuser. That's YOU. Let's see your conspiracy evidence.

Go ahead, I'll wait.
                                LOL. This is not a civil suit or criminal charge. Are you trying to use legal actions to disprove what happened on a HS roster? What a douche!

Roster says it all. But keep spewing your deflections. Next you will cite case law. HAHAHAHA.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X