Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FC Boston Scorpions sinking?

Wondering what the latest is with the split? Are the scorpions going to to implode?

Been saying it for 20 years.... Somehow Fred manages to pull something out of the bag!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Been saying it for 20 years.... Somehow Fred manages to pull something out of the bag!
      A Floppy Hat??

Comment

A Floppy Hat??
        Is Fred that bad or is it more of the Bolts spectacular management team?

Comment

Is Fred that bad or is it more of the Bolts spectacular management team?
          I don't know what to say about the Bolts management. I think Ainscough has always been a bit of a loser and his ousting from NEU should have not been a surprise. I am guessing that the only reason why he is still the DOC is that the BOD are his friends. For the most part they are there to bolster their own kids and make a buck. However, they have managed to maintain the DAP teams and now how boys ECNL. If anything they are expanding a bit....even if they can barely field full squads of lower tier teams.

However, the Scorpion girls has been sinking all by themselves and as long as FM continues to be their DOC they will continue to fall.

Comment

Where the overinflated egos and checkbooks of parents go to die.

Comment

Where the overinflated egos and checkbooks of parents go to die.
              Come on you could say that about any club team right?

On FM has been there for ever club must be making money. Not in the scorps club but much influence does FM have? I don't see him coaching as many team amd he doesn't seem to be coaching any young teams. Not sure ho involved he is with the junior academies either. Long ago he was running all of that now seems like he stepped back. This is just from an outside point that reads what on the web site.

Comment

Scorpions east is looking pretty grim...very poorly run by the current directors.

Comment

Scorpions east is looking pretty grim...very poorly run by the current directors.
                  How so?

Comment

Come on you could say that about any club team right?

On FM has been there for ever club must be making money. Not in the scorps club but much influence does FM have? I don't see him coaching as many team amd he doesn't seem to be coaching any young teams. Not sure ho involved he is with the junior academies either. Long ago he was running all of that now seems like he stepped back. This is just from an outside point that reads what on the web site.
                    This an incoherent post.

Comment

Why do you think 3/4 of the east left? Not only to NEFC(FI) but to SSS and other clubs as well. To much to mention! Take a look at the FC Stars Cup scores....yikes! Looks like they got some awesome replacements!

Comment

2007 East "Elite" lost:

0-12
                        0-15
                        0-17

Those families should be given their money back. Even if misplaced in a bracket you should email the tournament and let them know. That club is a mess and the people who run it do not pay attention. They put kids in position to fail and that is just wrong.

Comment

2007 East "Elite" lost:

0-12
                          0-15
                          0-17

Those families should be given their money back. Even if misplaced in a bracket you should email the tournament and let them know. That club is a mess and the people who run it do not pay attention. They put kids in position to fail and that is just wrong.
                          That was tough. Wrong bracket. Hopefully they will learn from that mistake.

Comment

My daughters team was in that bracket (not on FC Boston) and as soon as we saw the draw i was waiting for the scorpions team to get moved out because i knew they would get blown out every game. Felt so bad for those kids losing 45-0 over two days. It was tough to watch. The SSS and World Class games could have been 25-0 each if those teams pushed it.

Comment

They are a total mess! The current directors are just looking for their paychecks, they could care less about the kids and what's happening around them.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X