Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Club DA

Can anyone explain what a 'Club DA' team is on the girls side? I understand there are mini DA's for boys (some Alliance and others not) but which girls clubs are doing 'Club DA'?

If you are referring to the Timbers ODP announcement, I think they meant the "little DA" ran at BSC, Cascade, Eastside, FC, Washington Timbers, and Westside (2004-2006 this year).

Last year there was some ambiguity as to whether players could do little DA and ODP; this year no such ambiguity (you can't) so a whole bunch of players are now outside of the ODP system, at least at the state level.

Comment

My son played in a great DA event this weekend over in Vantucky.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        As did mine. Good competition and the new 3rd turf field made it very convenient. Oh, and the parking lot was level!!!

Comment

Who is was the top team?

Comment

As did mine. Good competition and the new 3rd turf field made it very convenient. Oh, and the parking lot was level!!!
            Wait until it rains :)

Comment

It's paved.

Comment

BSC parent here. Harmony looked (surprisingly) great! There turf fields, parking lot paved, and turf in fields for ball fields. It was a good weekend, and my CV joints are intact! Well done WT FC

Comment

Why was DA having a tournament in the dead month? What age groups and teams participated?

Comment

Club DAs don't have dead month. Dead month is for big DA (Timbers DA--however, a few age groups still have practice at big DA).

Comment

What clubs and age groups participated in this DA tournament?

Comment

Why was DA having a tournament in the dead month? What age groups and teams participated?
                        Lol...TA DA feeling insecure? Buyers remorse? Not a tournament, but friendlies. WA Timbers, Seattle Surf, Eastside (WA), Crossfire (OR), BSC. 04's, 05's, 06's. I noticed that BSC had a lot of kid's wearing FC PDX warm ups.

Comment

Club DAs don't have dead month. Dead month is for big DA (Timbers DA--however, a few age groups still have practice at big DA).
                          Club DA has better coaches, so of course they are training.

Comment

I noticed that BSC had a lot of kid's wearing FC PDX warm ups.
                            Interesting but not surprising.

Comment

Was that the BSC 04 Group? I think a few of them have warm ups from just about every club in town

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X