Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    BSC (or someone at BSC) routinely puts game footage up on Youtube. (Not the official DA video--do any clubs make that available to parents--but a parent with a camcorder). Last weekend's BSC/FC game doesn't appear to be available, but the WashT game the week before is.
    Ah so this is an FC / BSC spat. And for whatever reason throwing a Westside family or two under the bus. Camcorder? Isnt there an x-FC and x-Westside player who is NOW at BSC who’s dad uses a camcorder?

Comment

Ah so this is an FC / BSC spat. And for whatever reason throwing a Westside family or two under the bus. Camcorder? Isnt there an x-FC and x-Westside player who is NOW at BSC who’s dad uses a camcorder?
      I can't think of any ex FC players at BSC. Not unless it was a move that happened several years ago, but none recently.

Comment

I can't think of any ex FC players at BSC. Not unless it was a move that happened several years ago, but none recently.
        He’s talking about the x-WT defender. Left due to PT. Dad videos the games and some practices. Left for FC. Practiced with them but it didn’t work out. Now officially part of BSC.

Comment

He’s talking about the x-WT defender. Left due to PT. Dad videos the games and some practices. Left for FC. Practiced with them but it didn’t work out. Now officially part of BSC.
          Now I understand who is being talked about!
          Practicing for a few weeks with a club hardly makes him an ex member though. Lol

Comment

You're thinking of a GoPro--he occasionally was known for showing up at WT games with a GoPro strapped to his head. GoPro Dad is not the maker of the BSC videos on Youtube, that's a long-time BSC parent who does that (go to youtube and search around, and you can figure out who).

Comment

You're thinking of a GoPro--he occasionally was known for showing up at WT games with a GoPro strapped to his head. GoPro Dad is not the maker of the BSC videos on Youtube, that's a long-time BSC parent who does that (go to youtube and search around, and you can figure out who).
              This is a joke, right?
              You are saying that a parent straps a GoPro to his head and videos the games?
              If this is true, I think I can finally say I have heard it all!

Comment

This is a joke, right?
                You are saying that a parent straps a GoPro to his head and videos the games?
                If this is true, I think I can finally say I have heard it all!
                unfortunately not.

Comment

BSC (or someone at BSC) routinely puts game footage up on Youtube. (Not the official DA video--do any clubs make that available to parents--but a parent with a camcorder). Last weekend's BSC/FC game doesn't appear to be available, but the WashT game the week before is.
                  FC Portland has their own YouTube channel and puts every game up within 12 to 18 hours.

Comment

Okay, pretend all you want. However, if anybody cared to read back over, or even just attempt to remember....most of the dissent and accord on this thread is related to Westside and FC. Sure, TA has it share of polarizing moments, but Westside is far an away the leading cause of smack on here. Okay, feel free to attack me now. Westside protection society, assemble! I'll words have been spoken about your club! Or should I say, "Incorrectamundo words!"

Comment

Okay, pretend all you want. However, if anybody cared to read back over, or even just attempt to remember....most of the dissent and accord on this thread is related to Westside and FC. Sure, TA has it share of polarizing moments, but Westside is far an away the leading cause of smack on here. Okay, feel free to attack me now. Westside protection society, assemble! I'll words have been spoken about your club! Or should I say, "Incorrectamundo words!"
                      Nobody at Westside cares who is leading the scoring list. (To be honest, nobody at Westside is near the top of it).

Why Westside got dragged into this argument, I'm not entirely sure.

Comment

FC Portland has their own YouTube channel and puts every game up within 12 to 18 hours.
                        My boy plays for FC Portland and I knew nothing of this YouTube channel until now.
                        Please share a link.

Comment

Sing it Elsa...
                          https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU

Comment

Wrong kind of football, but....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9nS...has_verified=1

Comment

My boy plays for FC Portland and I knew nothing of this YouTube channel until now.
                              Please share a link.
                              I found this...is this it?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPB...O9t_K2JY70Bivg

Comment

Nobody at Westside cares who is leading the scoring list. (To be honest, nobody at Westside is near the top of it).

Why Westside got dragged into this argument, I'm not entirely sure.
                                True. Westside (especially the parents) only care about telling everybody how their club is better than everybody else's. Which, with the exception of the 2005 boys, could be argued.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X